Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "UNC" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Thank you so much for all your input fam regarding the gs UNC 1s. Guess i will just cop, these are just too clean and would easily fit with her casual wear thanks again NT

smokin.gif

Scored these for $210 is it too late to join the pizza party? 

Definitely were easier to get out of these, the Chi's, and SBB's. 

One thing though anyone have a link to some laces (correct length too)? My left shoe came with no lace and I'm not sure if Nike did this or the FTL the guy bought these from did this. Reseller supposedly didn't know but sent me some $ for laces for the mishap. 

Last edited:
Pictures of said house

So sorry for the late reply guys. Work and school have exhausted me. To answer a couple questions:

-I live in Cleveland, the GOOD side of Cleveland.
-No it's not a shack lol.

I'm a firm believer in documentation beats conversation any day. If y'all need any proof of anything I've said by all means reply and I'll do my best to respond.

My house was built in 1996 so it's only 19 years old. When it was built, it cost $180,000. It has 3 bedrooms, 1.5 bath, 2 car detached garage, and a privacy gate. These pictures were snapped 2.5 hours ago.

Front, back, and garage with my car in it.

View media item 1766303View media item 1766304View media item 1766306

No need to explain yourself to anyone fam. Do you. We were just bustin your balls. (Or at least I was)

airforce1king airforce1king Word, no need to explain yourself. However, I am surprised at what $40k got you. That's impossible in NY. I think that might be a come up you got there lol.

airforce1king airforce1king Word, no need to explain yourself. However, I am surprised at what $40k got you. That's impossible in NY. I think that might be a come up you got there lol.

Thank you sir. And I don't mind explaining myself at all lol. And the pic below shows my remaining balance. I owe $22K. Like I said, I put down $16,200 as a down payment. And I lied about my mortgage. It was $347 and I used to add an additional principal of $52.94 to make it an even $400.00. Something just happened with my escrow (I think when I changed insurance companies. I still don't have a clear understanding) and as of last month from here on out my mortgage is $415 now.
View media item 1766395
And just because, my credit score as of 8/3. This is when I was buying my car. They ran it like 13 times and it instantly dropped from 825 to 795.

View media item 1766398

i love air force king.

reminds me of the good ole days where we would post bank accounts, stacks of cash with our NT names on it.

Before e-lying became a thing and NT detectives ruined e-lives.

To my Manila NTers:

UNCs released today at Titan, Nike (Fort), Nike Forum (Greenhills), and Nike Rockwell ( from what I know).

Titan said they're available at all branches, and the branch at the Fort seemed like most of them were reserved.

Was like a quickstrike here; Nike only announced the release late last night.

Finally.

The UNCs arrived in Manila.

Got my size for box price thanks to discounts that some of the stores give to their returning customers.

Patience is truly a virtue, and I still believe that shoe karma is real!  Thanks to all the NTers who looked out for my size, and shout out to the NTers hooking each other up for retail/tax/shipping.

Also picked up volume 2 of Sneaker News magazine.  Not a huge fan of all these sneaker blog websites, but I thought the artwork on some of these pages were dope.  Will be a nice coffee table setting at my place.

Finally sold my extra pair for 190 invoiced. Even at retail no one wanted to pay that. So many people flaked on me. Thats the last time i try to throw a oop to someone.

But im glad i got to help someone get these and that i have my pair. People who slept on these will regret it in a few years. These seem to be getting even less love than the Black/White 1s.

Finally sold my extra pair for 190 invoiced. Even at retail no one wanted to pay that. So many people flaked on me. Thats the last time i try to throw a oop to someone.

But im glad i got to help someone get these and that i have my pair. People who slept on these will regret it in a few years. These seem to be getting even less love than the Black/White 1s.
Just curious... what size were they?

Thank you sir. And I don't mind explaining myself at all lol. And the pic below shows my remaining balance. I owe $22K. Like I said, I put down $16,200 as a down payment. And I lied about my mortgage. It was $347 and I used to add an additional principal of $52.94 to make it an even $400.00. Something just happened with my escrow (I think when I changed insurance companies. I still don't have a clear understanding) and as of last month from here on out my mortgage is $415 now.
View media item 1766395
And just because, my credit score as of 8/3. This is when I was buying my car. They ran it like 13 times and it instantly dropped from 825 to 795.

View media item 1766398

Sir i commend you. Not many people in here can say they are a homeowner. Ironic part is that most people bashing you are probably living at home. Because its so easy to front for the internet.

Back
Top Bottom