nike air jordan 1 white/grand purple

Purple is
pimp.gif
and it looks oh so clean on the simple but elegant Air Jordan 1 model...especially with a white base like these. I really hope I can secure apair...just one is all I really need.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by solejordan

guys RELEASE DATE got pushed back to SEPTEMBER, so expect them along with the black/grey 1's in the same month

GOOD to hear ....

SO WILL THEY STILL ONLY BE AN INTERNATIONAL RELEASE ???

yes but some stores in th US (mom and pop) might get them for above retail of course, but they will be on ebay to grab though

Eh I still prefer the red Metallics, but if I could cop for retail and I have the funds, I may have to pull the trigger on these...

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

guys RELEASE DATE got pushed back to SEPTEMBER, so expect them along with the black/grey 1's in the same month

GOOD to hear ....

SO WILL THEY STILL ONLY BE AN INTERNATIONAL RELEASE ???

yes but some stores in th US (mom and pop) might get them for above retail of course, but they will be on ebay to grab though
cant wait for this *rubs hands together*

I need these in my life badly
I really hope that the reason JB held these back was to release in the US
Much respect if they do, if not then I'll have to stay posted bruh
nerd.gif

im glad these are a international release, give it 4 months after release and you will find these cheap.

I'm starting to get a little hyped for these, my B-Day is next month and if these drop anywhere stateside they wouldn't make a bad gift. I think theseare tied with the Red Metallics, but both are better than the Sea Greens imo...

Originally Posted by Adi934LiiFe

These things Wack only Kobe lovers would like

well i guess Kobe lovers and OG heads who remember the one and only time they dropped in this cw...i been looking forward to these for awhile now
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DCS23

Originally Posted by Adi934LiiFe

These things Wack only Kobe lovers would like

well i guess Kobe lovers and OG heads who remember the one and only time they dropped in this cw...i been looking forward to these for awhile now
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom