nike air jordan 1 white/grand purple

sweet
pimp.gif

I have wanted these since the og's came out one of my if not my favorite shoes of all time jb please please please come out with these in the us I wouldbuy these right now too!

im coppin for sure...ill be in niketown london first thing in the morning...now i just need to know when they drop.....?

DAMN these babies are looking sexier then ever. 1st BEAUTIFUL shoe I seen come out in a while now. CANT WAIT to get my hands on these ..... D ... holla at me,looking for your help again man.
Originally Posted by L7OSER

Will be coppin regardless of the type of release

I agree all the way ... REGARDLESS Ill BE COPPING

Originally Posted by MF178

dont tell me they're gonna make a whole crayola box out of these metalic 1's.. =/

they did it in 85. i think like 6 colors of metallics

i really need to try and get my hands on these. copped the red and whites off PYS today

Getting tired of these "international" releases. Kinda like how I'm getting fed up with HOH releases too. But what can you do.

well according to a NDC rep. " I checked my launch list and it is not on there, so I checked with some other resources. The shoe is actually only going tobe sold internationally and really limited. The information that I have is that they will release on the 11th of July. " but no price info so there'sa answer for some fellow N T'ers

Back
Top Bottom