nike air jordan 1 white/grand purple

pimp.gif

STILL NO INFO THIS IS BULL IT'S 3 days before sep & still no solid pics or RD info... this is complete & total bulls$#%$

how many 1's colorways has jb released soo far? it seems like everyweek there is another color out

this shoe is no longer on the jordan web site i dont know if there even releaseing at all sorry they are

Originally Posted by rauls054

this shoe is no longer on the jordan web site i dont know if there even releaseing at all sorry they are

Nah dude they still are on the jordan web site. They've been sitting in the releases for July for a few months now along with the other 2 metallics.

Originally Posted by xretroxkickzx

Originally Posted by Air Marvin

Another colorway of JorDunks...

How do you figure? This is an original colorway of the I's.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Another example of what I mean with all the 1 bashing.... for the thousandth time the OG 1 released in OVER 30 colors when it was the signature so all you whodon't know the OG colors go to airjordans.com or something those DTRT 1's are an OG colorway, these are an OG colorway, the Shadow Grey 1s that justdropped are an OG colorway....

people should do a little research, you know, a little recon before they unknowingly (that is, without knowledge) diss the Air Jordan 1 which started thisENTIRE thing for us all ... especially if you dont even know the difference between an OG colorway and a retro + model and what have you . . . .
glasses.gif

EDIT: The 1 is my favorite sig and it's silly how uneducated people speak on topics and subjects they have absolutely no knowledge of . . . .

RetroSniper-I agree. To be honest though, I don't think kids care what jordans are OG and which aren't...as long as they're hyped.
Keep the OG colorways coming JB. I haven't seen these anywhere yet, anyone?

Originally Posted by RetroSniper

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Another example of what I mean with all the 1 bashing.... for the thousandth time the OG 1 released in OVER 30 colors when it was the signature so all you who don't know the OG colors go to airjordans.com or something those DTRT 1's are an OG colorway, these are an OG colorway, the Shadow Grey 1s that just dropped are an OG colorway....

people should do a little research, you know, a little recon before they unknowingly (that is, without knowledge) diss the Air Jordan 1 which started this ENTIRE thing for us all ... especially if you dont even know the difference between an OG colorway and a retro + model and what have you . . . .
glasses.gif

EDIT: The 1 is my favorite sig and it's silly how uneducated people speak on topics and subjects they have absolutely no knowledge of . . . .
that's the second post today i read of yours that i have to co-sign...thank you for typing what i've been yelling at my computerabout
glasses.gif

THANK YOU RETRO SNIPER.......DUMB A@S KIDS THESE DAYS .......& THE 1'S ARE A TIMELESS CLASSIC YOU KIDS NEED TO USE THE RESOURCES YOU HAVE & LOOKTHESE THINGS UP BEFORE YOU PULL THEM OUT YA A%*'ES & TYPE THEM IN THE FORUM

Originally Posted by DCS23

Originally Posted by RetroSniper

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Another example of what I mean with all the 1 bashing.... for the thousandth time the OG 1 released in OVER 30 colors when it was the signature so all you who don't know the OG colors go to airjordans.com or something those DTRT 1's are an OG colorway, these are an OG colorway, the Shadow Grey 1s that just dropped are an OG colorway....

people should do a little research, you know, a little recon before they unknowingly (that is, without knowledge) diss the Air Jordan 1 which started this ENTIRE thing for us all ... especially if you dont even know the difference between an OG colorway and a retro + model and what have you . . . .
glasses.gif

that's the second post today i read of yours that i have to co-sign...thank you for typing what i've been yelling at my computer about
glasses.gif
Notion thirded

Big ups!

I need these in my life

dammit these are my final grails. i got lucky they didnt release on my vacation, but i'm kinda ready now. SO RELEASE ALREADY

Back
Top Bottom