nike air jordan 1 white/grand purple

Will/Do any of these spots ship to the U.S. for a reasonable rate ?

I haven't ordered internationally since I got the OG XVI a month early bacc in late 2000

Originally Posted by larzhin

also available at HoH London

Also at HOH Paris. Biggest size they recieved was a 12 though. One of their workers told me that half their shipment got sent to HOH London.

Sadly I needed a 13.

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Ok I just paid 160 for this shipped. I hope Im getting a good deal and damn I will keep these DS for a while.
best deal i've seen so far

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by abstrack

Originally Posted by larzhin

also available at HoH London

Also at HOH Paris. Biggest size they recieved was a 12 though. One of their workers told me that half their shipment got sent to HOH London.

Sadly I needed a 13.
^me too

Originally Posted by Closetcollector

^ naw i got 145 shipped and i hooked up a few other nt'ers for that price had a connect in china

damn should have gotten with you
smh.gif

yea the only says my connect has left is a 8.5 i think but might get more on release date
grin.gif

^ naw i got 145 shipped and i hooked up a few other nt'ers for that price had a connect in china

smh.gif

yea the only says my connect has left is a 8.5 i think but might get more on release date
grin.gif
Wait the release date isnt here yet? I thought these BEEN out since july? I wear a 9.5 so a 8.5 cant happen

smh.gif

grin.gif
Wait the release date isnt here yet? I thought these BEEN out since july? I wear a 9.5 so a 8.5 cant happen

naw the release date is the 14th

^ I said it was the best deal I had seen thus far, coming from someone who was/is trying to cop these. I never said they couldn't be had for cheaper,just thought I would try and assure miles that $160 was an appropriate price to pay in my opinion.

If your connect reactivates closetcollector PM me bout a size 10.5 or 11

^ yea 160 is a fair price anyhing more than that is robbery especially for someones wasj ust letting u kno was better deals out there mattr fact rmkstore hadthem 159 shipped sold out now though but when my connects let me know ill hit you up

Originally Posted by rudolfchua

Originally Posted by GRAND hustlePIMPIN

via "kbryant8twfan"
11bm82r.jpg
i hope this will be released here in the philippines. i'm a sucker for aj1's with og colorway

Can you let me know? My Lola is headed there tomorrow... Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom