Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

My sneaker tab so far for 2016 (prices include tax):

AJ4 Alternate = $205

AJ4 Dunk From Above = $205

AJ4 OG Cement = $237 x 3 = $711

AJ4  Premium = $432 x 2 = $864

AJ2 Poster = $205

AJ11 Xmas release (Space Jams?) = $237 x 3 = $711

AJ12 OG Flu Game = $237 x 2 = $574

* If they drop - AJ4 OG Black/Red = $237 x 3 = $711

* If they drop - AJ4 OG Military = $237 x 2 = $574

Total = $4760

And I'm not even done yet for 2016.....Damn.

Last edited:

AJ4 Alternate = $205
AJ2 Poster = $205

Total = $4760

I hope this isn't a complaint lol. That tab wouldn't be as bad if you didn't x2 and x3 basically every shoe you mentioned. Unless you're reselling that list sounds like a waste of closet space AND money tbh :lol:. With good intent I'm just saying, some of us need an intervention.

Last edited:
220 for the white/cement 4 with nike air logos? I paid 135 for the 99 retro and 160 for the 2012 retro.
Im out this time. I actually only bought the 2012 retro because my 99 retro crumbled.

AJ4 Alternate = $205
AJ2 Poster = $205

Total = $4760

Stop complaining :wink: noone forces you to buy multiple pairs and even without that's already quite a lot. In the recent years i usually purchased only up to 5 pairs each year because of limited budget and space to store them.

AJ4 Alternate = $205
AJ2 Poster = $205

Total = $4760

I hope this isn't a complaint lol. That tab wouldn't be as bad if you didn't x2 and x3 basically every shoe you mentioned. Unless you're reselling that list sounds like a waste of closet space AND money tbh :lol:. With good intent I'm just saying, some of us need an intervention.

Nah it's not a complaint. It's more like "damn, my sneaker budget is definitely increasing this year because of all the fuego, MY WIFE better not trip"

AJ4 Alternate = $205
AJ2 Poster = $205

Total = $4760

Stop complaining :wink: noone forces you to buy multiple pairs and even without that's already quite a lot. In the recent years i usually purchased only up to 5 pairs each year because of limited budget and space to store them.

Stop thinking I'm complaining :wink:

The great thing about my situation is that my budget is expansive. As far as the storage space however, that's another story...

I can't wait to try these on and they maybe be to small because I couldn't try them on in store because they sold out

Stop thinking I'm complaining
wink.gif

The great thing about my situation is that my budget is expansive. As far as the storage space however, that's another story...
Man, that's a lot of money to spend on shoes, which I imagine most of which will just rot in your closet.  I hope your budget is 5% or less of your net income less expenses!  Anyway, your money to spend as you wish.  I'd be surprised if your wife felt that was acceptable, unless of course it's a fraction of your net free cash flow.

AJ4 Alternate = $205

AJ2 Poster = $205

Total = $4760

LOL trying to flex already on shoes you don't have or you got a plug? 

Good luck getting all those shoes for next year.  With all these price hikes, may be easier to cop now.  I'm limiting myself to only 5 pairs next year tops.  

Praying with you as well for the black cement.

I can do fine with 1 pair of the whites, but I don't know how many I need of the black. Maybe 3...

Favorite Jordan model and color. No brainer for myself.
  I'm the opposite so I'm lucky, the WC 4 is my favorite shoe / jordan period, of all time. I am definitely thinking about doubling up but I don't want the midsole to crumble on my DS pair (yeah I plan to wear them around the house to make sure the midsole get's pressure) With the size of my collection I don't know when I'll get around to wearing my DS pair of WC 4's, They may just be a trophy of sorts, in case it's 10 years until I un DS my other pair.

I do hope the Black Cement 4's drop too, that would be awesome!

Personally I think the Teals are a much better looking shoe than the Alternates.  They actually have some character to them.  That said, I'm really hoping the other OG colorways launch next year as well!

Instagram gettin played out so is resellin...will be easy like maroons IMO depending on what city your pillows are in

Instagram gettin played out so is resellin...will be easy like maroons IMO depending on what city your pillows are in

I wish I could agree with IG and Reselling but nah

Maroons are classic to us here on NT but overall public noise on them was nothing I called it before release.

I'm the opposite so I'm lucky, the WC 4 is my favorite shoe / jordan period, of all time. I am definitely thinking about doubling up but I don't want the midsole to crumble on my DS pair (yeah I plan to wear them around the house to make sure the midsole get's pressure) With the size of my collection I don't know when I'll get around to wearing my DS pair of WC 4's, They may just be a trophy of sorts, in case it's 10 years until I un DS my other pair.

I do hope the Black Cement 4's drop too, that would be awesome!

The thing is with the way JB releases shoes now it's safe to assume JB will release these again within 10 years or less. No reason why JB won't keep this train going for as long as possible. Jordans 1-14 will be released consistently for life IMO. Similar to and as common as Chuck Taylor's and adidas superstars. That's why I haven't been doubling up on everything I see. For instance my 2012s are still VVVNDS. Practically new so when I get 2016s, Boom! That's my double up. When they release again, Bam! There's my triple up and so on. Point is that these will always retro. I will double on SJs though. Those are the only exception lol.

The thing is with the way JB releases shoes now it's safe to assume JB will release these again within 10 years or less. No reason why JB won't keep this train going for as long as possible. Jordans 1-14 will be released consistently for life IMO. Similar to and as common as Chuck Taylor's and adidas superstars. That's why I haven't been doubling up on everything I see. For instance my 2012s are still VVVNDS. Practically new so when I get 2016s, Boom! That's my double up. When they release again, Bam! There's my triple up and so on. Point is that these will always retro. I will double on SJs though. Those are the only exception lol.
Ahhhhh That's Pretty Smart :smokin :smokin :smokin

Yeah man I totally hear you and I agree, however the WC 4 to me is like the SJ to you , so that is why I'm considering it. However 11's don't crumble so there is that.

Even though that was recent , Jordan's have seem to be sitting pretty hard since the Bordeaux release (which is a good thing IMO) so you should be able to try on the alt 89's

If Alts are as wide a GR release as the Columbia IV's, then people will def be able to try on in store
Columbia's and Oreos were a much more desired, long absent colorway, and they were still available long after release

WC's will be a different story, but definitely seems like overall hype has quieted down somewhat

Back
Top Bottom