Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

My wife joined the dark side of the force this year but I doubt she will ever have more sneakers than me. She's too addicted to clothing and purses and sh**
THIS. I got her Royals & Shadows and now she's into the game, maybe not as much as myself but that could be offset be cause she's into KICKS, PURSES AND CLOTHES smh...

My wife joined the dark side of the force this year but I doubt she will ever have more sneakers than me. She's too addicted to clothing and purses and sh**
My wife will never turn! I've tried.  
laugh.gif

Just buy her a Flyknit air max. That will change their mind.
Nah bruh.  I copped a sickening amount of pairs in 2015.   My shoe addiction eclipses any Loubouton's or, LV and Gucci purses, etc. that have been brought into the house. Those Flyknit AMs would end upside my dome! 
laugh.gif
  With that said, I'm doubling up on these WC's!

Last edited:
Y'all think trying to convince your girl is tough. Trying to convince my parents was impossible, even when I had my own money! I used to remember hiding my Nubuck 12s I bought.

Y'all think trying to convince your girl is tough. Trying to convince my parents was impossible, even when I had my own money! I used to remember hiding my Nubuck 12s I bought.
My mama comes at me too! When I pick up our kids from her house after school: Mama: "Are those new??" Me: "Nah mama...I been had these" Mama: "Well, you can't stay here when she puts you out!" 
laugh.gif

:wow:

People still visit 23isback? :rofl:

At least once a week. They're about as accurate as everyone else.
calling French blues "obsidians" and posting they will be obsidian not French blues is not accurate. plus all they do also is take info from other places like about the bred 12s.

don't go to that site anymore

nubucks :nthat:

Last edited:
Please let us know about sizing
i tried on an 8.5 and it seemed like it was a half size longer than my 8.5 Ultra Boosts. while standing, there's about a thumb nail's width extra toe space in my UB's and there was about 1.25x that space in the 4's. i asked for the brannock scale after and i measured up just under 8.5 on it. the width of the shoe felt fine, so i could go with 8.5, but i'd personally go with an 8 for a more snug length. didn't try those on bc i didn't want the employee to keep bringing me shoes i knew i wasn't going to walk out with lol. 

Back
Top Bottom