Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

This brings me back. I remember buying the white cement 3s in 2011 and was SOOO impressed with how they came. I sold them in 2012 when i first quit shoes and passed on the Cement 4s because of the grey. Fast forward to 2016, I'm finally in with little rejections. I hope I score one pair at least.

You act like If those pics weren't posted by me, and didn't have Chinese on them you wouldn't think they were the real thing.  You act like that pair doesn't look exactly like the "also questionable" pair that's in the supplied pics a few pages back. I don't know If they're real or not, and you wouldn't either? You can't tell me some of these pairs don't look decent, or even better than a "retail" pair of 4's.

You and a few others would be the FIRST ones like "I need 2 pairs" easily and postin' up  :pimp: emoticons if those pictures said TheShoeGame or SneakerNews on them... You and all of the other users need to just stop, like y'all want me to stop postin' so called "GMs" , and get the entire the **** outta here with your BS... Others post up pics, it's all good. They get praise, y'all talk about the pros & cons, pass them reps, etc....

Let me post an actual pic of the White Cement's, whether it's the '89's, '99's '12s or a possible pic of the 16's... In the "White Cement 4" thread, It's like "Man we get it, stop postin' up pics off of google and wherever TF you got em, if I have a con "Pick a side dude, stay there", always some BS. I see how it is here.... "It's damned if I do, damned if I don't... Even when I'm not even logged in, I got members sneak dissin' me like it's Junior High. Just because I don't post how you want me to, or say the typical ish some of you always say.

Reality check @DA HEN
, and anyone else who has ALWAYS has some BS to say,,. People are not always going to do what you want or say in this world... You either ignore it, or deal with it, plain and simple. Some of y'all need to grow the hell up, and stop actin' like pre-teens. This sneaker stuff is NOT that damn serious....
Writes an essay on how serious he is about sneakers, ends it by saying this sneaker stuff is not serious

I am hoping the greedy mofo's at Footlocker et al doesn't say a mass GR like this is a Quickstrike like they did the Maroon 6's and not allow VIP rewards . I have a couple $20 off rewards I would like to use that expire shortly after the release .

Last edited:
:smh: :smh:... man glad u didn't get offed..........Finna unsub we have a whole month and some days until release. No ones helping or saying anything worth a damn

Just say it was dumb luck that saved him. Hope they chill doe..... Nun official going on in here to the next thread I go....

Not really and whatever, you wanna be delusional, go right ahead man. I'm going to lose automatically because it's like 20 against 1. So I'm done talking about it. You win, shut the hell up and take the 4-10 reps you're going to automatically get. Since you "care" all about the "community".
real talk- the joys of NT.

Mob rules! Should you dare have a different opinion 20 lemmings gonna shut you down.

Anyone who quotes NT rules (that is not a mod- and still that is pushing it!) should be banned. Same kids were (and probably still are!) snitching on classmates to teacher.

Stay real Marz 

Be interesting to see how these go- maroon vi was a classic og never retro'd previously and they sitting.

This is the 3rd retro (granted 2012s suck) of the WC IV.

Hopefully stoopid price deters many.

Peace

Not gonna cop these Js unless quality is A1, tired of subpar 4s they're doing them injustice.... I regret buying the first retro of 2015, the columbia 4s are clean but quality is that doo doo tumbled leather

I'm still here @jaylaw15
, just lurkin'. If you wanna ask me somethin', just PM me.
:smh: :smh:... man glad u didn't get offed..........Finna unsub we have a whole month and some days until release. No ones helping or saying anything worth a damn

The shoe isn't even at retailers yet, so what's the need to of helping, with the release month a month away? And what can anybody say in a thread full of fakes being posted? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom