Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Lol I don't care what's dropping allstar weekend. These ain't sitting. THESE > Kobes (much respect to black mamba last season) LeBron and whatever lol yeezys a whole nother category though of course

This.

These are my favorite Jordans ever. I hope these do sit for a bit so I can get a second pair on discount. Only thing that would deter me is a Yeezy 2 restock

What every reseller and their momma is hoping for so they wont have to sell that cardboard box they been living under

There will be plenty to go around so no point in trying to make people paranoid

Im just hoping the paint cracking is held to a minimum. A damn shame you cant buy more than one pair due to paint cracking over time

They've been doing a great job with the paint as of late so these should be good to go.my Aqua 8s are holding up like tanks.

Of course people are gonna chose ovos or yeezys over these but how likely are they to cop either lol the avg person won't be able to and will have to settle for these which is not bad

What every reseller and their momma is hoping for so they wont have to sell that cardboard box they been living under

There will be plenty to go around so no point in trying to make people paranoid

Lol not sitting and reselling is 2 different matters. Just cause they sell out dont mean they will resell. I never said there will be a resell value on them lol. I'm just saying people will cop. People get paranoid about copping aqua 8s lol that's not my problem and any real reseller is not looking at these they're looking at yeezys and such... com on bruh

Last edited:
Fams....where did he get that 255 locked in price....id jump on that in a heartbeat. Backdoor homie hookup?

Last edited:
Locked a pair for my brother for $250 (backdoor lol)

These and the black/ metallic 5's have always been HIS shoe and I always had the Black/ Cement 4's and fire red 3m tongue 5's since '99... No idea why we were attracted to the inverse colorways but always thought it was pretty cool

He has no idea he's getting them!

These and the black/ metallic 5's have always been HIS shoe and I always had the Black/ Cement 4's and fire red 3m tongue 5's since '99... No idea why we were attracted to the inverse colorways but always thought it was pretty cool

Better hope he doesn't go out to get them himself, unless someone gets free returns.

Better hope he doesn't go out to get them himself, unless someone gets free returns.

Neither of us are fans of "doubling" but I think he'd make an exception for these. His 2012 WC4's are holding up well but the netting is beginning to yellow same with his 2011 metallic 5's

I just want to get this release out of the way so I can get on with life after $220. I really don't see myself picking up another Jordan Brand release until the Banned 1's and Bred 4's. I'm in high selective mode in 2016...

Lol I don't care what's dropping allstar weekend. These ain't sitting. THESE > Kobes (much respect to black mamba last season) LeBron and whatever lol yeezys a whole nother category though of course
To be on the safe side, I'm sticking with @GAlove's mindset right here.

Based on the Maroon 6 release, they have a good chance of sitting..........but being that this will be the first "Nike Air" OG release of the year AND it is All-Star weekend, it could still be close to 88 OG Cement 3s demand/hype.

Not to mention these god damn resellers lurkin around here, they'll scoop these off the shelf if they sit and wait until the reseller market price jumps up to capitalize on them

Last edited:
I just want to get this release out of the way so I can get on with life after $220. I really don't see myself picking up another Jordan Brand release until the Banned 1's and Bred 4's. I'm in high selective mode in 2016...

Same here. Add black metallic 5 Nike Air as well.

Good thing first 2 months of Jordan brand releases are mostly garbage.

Right. Not all resellers buy sneakers for a "quick flip." Some have the resources to sit on several pairs and know which pairs to buy up knowing they'll significantly increase in value as the market dries up. Hopefully everyone is able to get a pair in lieu of this, because I can definitely see this happening on this release. Shouldn't make them any harder to get on release day though, but I wouldn't expect these to be around a month after either.

I don't think its life after 220 just yet for you. Blk/Metallic 5s....

Selective indeed. JB has a lot of garbage releasing this year. The Cements, banned 1's, Flu Games if leather, and Bred 4's on Black Friday hopefully so far that's all I'm looking forward too. The rest are foams purchases and even on those I'm selective too.

Last edited:
Every year I tell myself to slow down on the shoe pick-up's and to be more selective, but it never happens. :smh:

It's the 8th and I already copped two pairs...

Every year I tell myself to slow down on the shoe pick-up's and to be more selective, but it never happens. :smh:

It's the 8th and I already copped two pairs...

Dang, I haven't copped one yet. Nothing is worth my doe.

Last edited:
Welp...put the 2012's on the selling block.

Can't wait for 2/13.

Living my life one shoe release at a time...SMDH.

Welp...put the 2012's on the selling block.

Can't wait for 2/13.

Living my life one shoe release at a time...SMDH.

Sold my DS 2012 pair for $250.

End of the month paycheck has a been reserved for $240 after tax.

Hopefully I can hold on till then and not buy any kicks. Don't worry, I won't buy alternate 4's or those horrible 2's tomorrow. Haha.

:nthat:

Back
Top Bottom