Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I was about to say dude got ripped off then I realized the shoes are $220 retail :x

These are going to be so easy to get. They will be sitting for sure for a few days on shelves. To much heat dropping All Star Weekend

locked in my pair for 255 shipped
glad i dont have to stress out over these

You got ripped off =/

locked in my pair for 255 shipped
glad i dont have to stress out over these
That's a good deal, you could've waited too tho.
yea know they're retailing for 220 tho right?
after my 8.75 tax rate if I don't get hooked up, I'll be paying around that

These are going to be so easy to get. They will be sitting for sure for a few days on shelves. To much heat dropping All Star Weekend
I'm curious (and uninformed apparently), what else is dropping that weekend?

Last edited:
Kobe, Bron, KDs at a minimum. Then there's the rumored yeezy and XI restock
Oh that is definitely gonna be a hot target All-Star Weekend, especially since this will be Black Mamba's last All-Star game on top of that.

Yeah, the OG Cement 4s look like an easy cop now

Damn.. WC 4's potentially sitting on shelves. Never thought I would see this day
Well, the fact that the "Nike" on the back of the sneaker is off-centered versus the OG and 99 retro doesn't help. If Nike was doing this, they should have done it correctly. I'll pass and stick to my 99's.

Ovo's are said to be dropping too. Probably the first new Yeezy 350 of 2016 as well

Rather get white cement 4's, than those two mentioned.

Talked to my local house of hoops. Supposed to get a lot and a GR release. Hoping for the same stores that got the 72-10.

Only one pair for me. $240 after tax is all I can take.

Lol I don't care what's dropping allstar weekend. These ain't sitting. THESE > Kobes (much respect to black mamba last season) LeBron and whatever lol yeezys a whole nother category though of course

Last edited:
Ovo's are said to be dropping too. Probably the first new Yeezy 350 of 2016 as well
If this is true, WC4s are most definitely gonna remain on some shelves for at least a short time. Have to factor in all the regular ASW releases too. With the hype, I think people are more willing to go after the Yeezys for $20 less or the OVOs for the same price point. Both gonna be worth more in terms of resell to so people are gonna be viewing those as more valuable. WC4 online releases shouldn't be hard to navigate if this is the case.

Last edited:
Lol I don't care what's dropping allstar weekend. These ain't sitting. THESE > Kobes (much respect to black mamba last season) LeBron and whatever lol yeezys a whole nother category though of course

What every reseller and their momma is hoping for so they wont have to sell that cardboard box they been living under

There will be plenty to go around so no point in trying to make people paranoid

Im just hoping the paint cracking is held to a minimum. A damn shame you cant buy more than one pair due to paint cracking over time

Back
Top Bottom