Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Have you tried recently? Things are looking up.

not really. I only cop shoes I absolutely need these days. All about runners now. Copped 72-10 but it was a fluke. Before that, probably infrared VI.

I'm in the LA area. Nothing easy over here unless you put in some work.

There's always a choice. But if you really want them that bad after missing out, yeah gonna have to pay up.

Unfortunately I am that guy that pays up.

yeah, we all have choice.

I'll pay resell if I absolutely need it. Will do it with these if i strike out. I'm guilty of copping 80% of my Jordans from a reseller.

...or you could just live without the shoe.
But people need these in their life. Buyers set the market. Some people don't wanna wake up at 7 am on Saturday to cop kicks. They pay an extra 30-50 bucks. For some that's a lot. But for others it ain't ish. Buyers will dictate it

As I said before I was just posting info, never know who will try to cop

But Nt gives the cheaper price not an outlandish stunt..... Not all of us wrestle with gators.... Ya dig..... Most not all can't afford the outlandish qoutes....

yeah, we all have choice.

I'll pay resell if I absolutely need it. Will do it with these if i strike out. I'm guilty of copping 80% of my Jordans from a reseller.

You don't have to do this. We are close in age and have similar situations with the fam. At this point I cop 100% online. Sneaker releases at 9am CST has me copping during time outs, and half time of my kids games-lol. Online has gotten easier over the last year. I tripled up on 72-10s all on mobile. 1 on SNKRS while coaching my 10Us, carted the 2nd on FNL at the stop light heading to Target, and the 3rd on Eastbay following the wife through Lowe's hardware. I miss occasionally (Chi & SBB), but usually cop with little effort. At the very least, at 5am get that pending box going on SNKRS with your iPhone and go back to sleep-wake up to that "Got 'em" notification! Good luck!!

When people bad mouth resellers it's usually for guys who over charge. Come on son ↑↑↑↑

Just curious, but will these be kinda heavy?  IIRC, the columbia IVs were kinda heavier ish?  

Back
Top Bottom