Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Just curious, but will these be kinda heavy?  IIRC, the columbia IVs were kinda heavier ish?  

Unless the remastering removes weigh (highly unlikely) this is a heavier Jordan when compared to other Jordan signature models. I think the 12 is the heaviest Jordan. However Jordan's are very lightweight when compared to say foamposites or Lebrons, but heavier than Kobes.

Is the sizing on these gonna be more like the 2012 4's or more like the Oreos?  In my 2012's they seem to run about 1/2 a size big....on the Oreos they seemed more TTS.

Anyone on this?

I am so stoked for these... Going to be my first JB purchase on release date since Chicago 1s, these are going straight to feet :smokin

I'm sure around the week before the master 12s hit you will be able to find these for retail if you strike out and patient

You don't have to do this. We are close in age and have similar situations with the fam. At this point I cop 100% online. Sneaker releases at 9am CST has me copping during time outs, and half time of my kids games-lol. Online has gotten easier over the last year. I tripled up on 72-10s all on mobile. 1 on SNKRS while coaching my 10Us, carted the 2nd on FNL at the stop light heading to Target, and the 3rd on Eastbay following the wife through Lowe's hardware. I miss occasionally (Chi & SBB), but usually cop with little effort. At the very least, at 5am get that pending box going on SNKRS with your iPhone and go back to sleep-wake up to that "Got 'em" notification! Good luck!!
smart man here... listen people every general release can be had easily online. Yeah your gonna strike out on limited stuff but you can still pay atc service and beat resell usually. Not everyone stays in big cities and stores are crooked so online is best option really

I've always liked the Fire Reds the best of all the IVs. Still have a pair of the "Mars Blackmon" but they've got age and paint chipping on them.

$220 for a pair of IVs is steep but I don't see these hitting sales either.

Will be a release week decision.

I've always liked the Fire Reds the best of all the IVs. Still have a pair of the "Mars Blackmon" but they've got age and paint chipping on them.

$220 for a pair of IVs is steep but I don't see these hitting sales either.

Will be a release week decision.
Agree the $220 for these shoes is crazy steep.. i'll definitely be passing on the WC4s that drop in Feb.  But IF and when the Bred 4s drop (assuming Black Friday), I may have to get that in addition to Space Jams for Christmas... lol 

You don't have to do this. We are close in age and have similar situations with the fam. At this point I cop 100% online. Sneaker releases at 9am CST has me copping during time outs, and half time of my kids games-lol. Online has gotten easier over the last year. I tripled up on 72-10s all on mobile. 1 on SNKRS while coaching my 10Us, carted the 2nd on FNL at the stop light heading to Target, and the 3rd on Eastbay following the wife through Lowe's hardware. I miss occasionally (Chi & SBB), but usually cop with little effort. At the very least, at 5am get that pending box going on SNKRS with your iPhone and go back to sleep-wake up to that "Got 'em" notification! Good luck!!
My guy! I got a pair of 11s on SNKRs while in line at the Dunkin Donuts drive-thru after my daughter's ballet class. 

I know and you are correct. My intent was to answer the question directing to you regarding "you don't care about NT" and nothing more.

But Nt gives the cheaper price not an outlandish stunt..... Not all of us wrestle with gators.... Ya dig..... Most not all can't afford the outlandish qoutes....

If Nike produce them limited you guys will be crying for that $350 preorder, lol

sonicjai sonicjai $220 is pretty pricey but I'll bite the bullet being that these are the only Jordans during the first half of the year that have my interest. If I were one of those "purchase every other release" guys then I'd dig myself into a hole real quick.

I remember being a rotation guy. I'd wear like 6 or 7 different pairs randomly over a period of time. Now I just wear one or two pairs with everything whether it matches or not. These would be a great shoe to do that with. Love the simplicity and neutrality of the color scheme.

Now that I think about it, that $220 price point really is too high for fake leather Jays....I don't know if I can pull the trigger on trash quality like these, they would have to have the perfect shape and leather for me to spend $240 after taxes. JB can suck it

Now that I think about it, that $220 price point really is too high for fake leather Jays....I don't know if I can pull the trigger on trash quality like these, they would have to have the perfect shape and leather for me to spend $240 after taxes. JB can suck it

At retail before taxes it is $110 per shoe.

89's retailed for $110
99's & 04's retailed for $100
06's retailed for $115

Hard to believe that price jump.

My Maroon VIs came from overseas and the manufacturing sticker indicated the upper was genuine leather. I doubt they put anything less on IVs.

Last edited:
My Maroon VIs came from overseas and the manufacturing sticker indicated the upper was genuine leather. I doubt they put anything less on IVs.
I felt them in my hands, they were pretty smooth honestly nothing hard. But I don't have high hopes for these especially with the new molds they use on 4s

I felt them in my hands, they were pretty smooth honestly nothing hard. But I don't have high hopes for these especially with the new molds they use on 4s
Didn't know you confirmed they were fake leather, thought it was speculation. My bad, carry on...

Random, but I think it's funny that while this thread is 138 pages, a good 50% of the thread was arguing and debating about fakes :rofl:

Anyone have info if military bases are getting these yet? Should be $176 out the door. Not even feelin that price lol but I'll take what I can get. 

Back
Top Bottom