Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

laugh.gif

I just really can't wait to wear these with some shorts.
Yea, the 4s are arguably the best retros to wear with shorts; being that their low tops and their not too bulky. Your lucky your in LA, you can pretty much where these anytime. I have to wait till the snow clears up or the summertime, before these touch the ground.

Can't wait to check out the launch locator on super bowl Sunday or day after.

Hopefully these will be like the 72-10 distribution and are available EVERYWHERE.

The funny thing is I could post a pic of MJ himself giving these to me and some of you would be like, "Nah man fake, Jordan's left earlobe is lower than the other" FAKE FAKE FAKE  lol  No wonder everybody bags on Niketalk and all the OG's left. All that is on here anymore is guys sitting in their moms basement waiting on any picture to be posted  so they can type  FAKE FAKE FAKE. Seriously, go back and look at every single picture posted in this thread. Every single one somebody post fake. Enjoy the remastered "OG" White Cement IV's This is what you will be receiving 100% guranteed. I will accept all apologies on  2/13/16 

So, u were saying...

The retail pics look nice, urs look buns

if i procure these in such a manner that i actually have them the morning of release you can bet your individual booty that i will immediately put them on, go to breakfast, order a chorizo and eggs burrito, and put my feet on the table (like a giant toolbox) while i wait ... just begging inside for someone to notice my shoes. then the waitress will come over and tell me to get my feet off the table, and i'll say, "sure, i'll take my brand new white and cement fours off the table. sorry about that!" 

if i procure these in such a manner that i actually have them the morning of release you can bet your individual booty that i will immediately put them on, go to breakfast, order a chorizo and eggs burrito, and put my feet on the table (like a giant toolbox) while i wait ... just begging inside for someone to notice my shoes. then the waitress will come over and tell me to get my feet off the table, and i'll say, "sure, i'll take my brand new white and cement fours off the table. sorry about that!" 
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

The guy next to you will have his $600 Gucci loafers on and will wonder where your home training is...

The guy next to you will have his $600 Gucci loafers on and will wonder where your home training is...
fine, i'll bring a pair of $1100 Ferragamos with me, just in case, at which point we could settle thereafter with an actual d*** measuring contest

Hopefully we get either Black/Cement 3 or 4 for Black Friday. Keep up with the tradition of black based Js

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom