Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

1 pair is more then enough for me 
nthat.gif

Fadesskicks is 100? I might as well scoop now and save the hassle come release day.
ive copped multiple releases from him before. i can vouch for him 100% if it makes u feel any better. i dont usually do peorders like that cause mostly for the heat(or whati consider heat), the preorder prices r too steep. but looking at the total aftre all said and done, its not too much over retail so i pulled the trigger. twice. BANG BANG lol

ive copped multiple releases from him before. i can vouch for him 100% if it makes u feel any better. i dont usually do peorders like that cause mostly for the heat(or whati consider heat), the preorder prices r too steep. but looking at the total aftre all said and done, its not too much over retail so i pulled the trigger. twice. BANG BANG lol

Yup. I just did the same thing. Got no time for the headache on release day. Only Jordans I'll be purchasing for a long time.

If this is a GR, there will be no headache. Remember, Nike is trying to get rid of the resell market by mass producing, its a fact now.

I wonder what resell on these will be like after a week, it's looking like I might have to get these late :frown:

Whats the process of buying Jordans now? I hear you have to enter a raffle via twitter or somewhere along those lines. Sorry if this has been asked before, just an old fart here who hasnt bought sneakers in over 8+ years but these are a must have.

Whats the process of buying Jordans now? I hear you have to enter a raffle via twitter or somewhere along those lines. Sorry if this has been asked before, just an old fart here who hasnt bought sneakers in over 8+ years but these are a must have.

The Nike website route still works fine.

​
Those are cool, but I was strictly talkin' about Non-OG colorways of the 4's
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
Images Via SC​
[/quote]
 ​
Upon further inspection, the leather is lookin' 2014 White Infrared 6's quality...
 ​
mean.gif
 ​
The spacing, between the plastic wing tab and midsole looks a little lower too.... I could be reaching though.
 ​
The mesh under the netting looks like it's already yellowing also...
 ​
Nonetheless, I'm still down for one pair, considering this is as good as it's going to get.
 ​
@Zephyr1983, your thoughts???

Last edited:
Did not care for the Alts, but the leather was somewhat acceptable.
Everything else was boxy, bulky and unappealing. Don't got high hopes for the WC's

The leather on the Alts to me was a head scratcher. The pair I saw at the store had different leather panels. The ankle collar had a more softer tumbled leather than the rest of the shoe.... :rolleyes

Tried to cart a 10.5; sold out.  Still a big high if there will truly be easy to cop.  Might pull the trigger if shipping weren't $15 though.  Anyway, appears to be out of stock.  Where does he get his inventory from?  Looks like a small time store; how is he getting stock?

Tried to cart a 10.5; sold out.  Still a big high if there will truly be easy to cop.  Might pull the trigger if shipping weren't $15 though.  Anyway, appears to be out of stock.  Where does he get his inventory from?  Looks like a small time store; how is he getting stock?
i think he has a few plugs that let him secure pairs locally, and then he also gets pairs online. in my experience, hes not like the rest of these sites that cancel your order on release day 2hours after release if they cant get it, and then youre screwed cause you relied on the preorder. Tang/Fadesskicks knows how many he is realistically gonna get and all preorders are guaranteed if you are able to preorder a pair.

at least thats from my experience.
Not trusting random a** pre order sites with one cat vouching. I'll wait for RD...pics lookin niiiice!
in reality, you werent gonna preorder from anywhere anyways. theres plenty of non "random a--" preorder sites, but you didnt say youre gonna order from them instead. you were gonna wait until release day, known preorder site or not. who u fooling bro?

oh, just for the record. his name is Tang. he is a user on here. he buys and sells on here as well in classifieds. others have bought kicks frm him before. he has a good track record, unless he faked his feedback.

youre just a random dude throwing shade.

Last edited:
Talked to a friend who works at a house of hoops. A shipment came in today. Said more coming next week.

He would guess same amount they got in for the maroon 6 and 72-10. Which was a lot.

Back
Top Bottom