Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

So at $25,000 because it's a "rare" shoe isn't overrated?

More people know about the "holy grail" $25,000 shoe than the cool grey 4s. If anything the cool greys are underrated

Again, how does the pricing of a show correlate to its rating? If they released in the same numbers as the Cool Greys, and were still going for a ridiculous amount, then I could maybe understand your point. But the fact of the matter is, there's like 100 pairs or less (someone correct me if i'm wrong) in existence, of course they're gonna be priced at an insane amount.

So because it's less than 100 justifies the resale value being so high?? :lol:

Bro not even unreleased samples or PEs go for that much. The undefeated 4s are overrated.

Bro not even unreleased samples or PEs go for that much. The undefeated 4s are overrated.
price has nothing to do with their rating and in fact, id say they are underrated. Many people get turned off to those because if their high resell. Many people also think they are ugly, id go far enough to say more people like the look of the cool Greys more than the undftd 4s. Rarity increases monetary value, that's it

Last edited:

price has nothing to do with their rating and in fact, id say they are underrated. Many people get turned off to those because if their high resell. Many people also think they are ugly, id go far enough to say more people like the look of the cool Greys more than the undftd 4s. Rarity increases monetary value, that's it

Now the undefeated 4s are underrated???

View media item 1889478

Funny thing is that the whole Undefeated IV pack probably only cost $60-80 to make

Now the undefeated 4s are underrated???
you OBVIOUSLY  didnt read my comment  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Count me as one who doesnt care for the cool grey 4's.

Its just white or black for me. The others don't mean a thing to me.

Can't wait to have these again :pimp:

I'll use my Air Pressure Nike Air hang tag for these bad boys.

:smokinhttps://youtu.be/wW-JU--3Crk I'm ready !!! :smokin I love his vids. Simple and straight to the point.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom