Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I've been out of the game for a little while. Is the only way to buy these from Nike online with the SNKRS app, or will they be available on the regular Nike web site?

I've been out of the game for a little while. Is the only way to buy these from Nike online with the SNKRS app, or will they be available on the regular Nike web site?
They'll be on the Nike site as well at 10 am EST/7:00 am PST

Last edited:
just got the call from my local finishline. there must be tons of these around cause i never ever win a raffle.  im stoked!

A few links for now. I will update as the links are available. Feel free to bump/quote and add to the list if I haven't done it by then [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]
 ​
Just for the few who think I get the links from SL's.
Who out here questioning baby j ? 
mean.gif

-17 on Saturday with feeling like -21 lol hope some people just stay home easy cop for me I feel sorry for the people traveling Toronto for all star weekend they are going to think we are crazy lol

Of course the online raffle link for the Footlocker in my area is messed up and leads to an expired link from the Alternate 5's, smh. Champs worked and apparently is also doing a raffle on the 72-10's so ehh why not.

I know this is a noob question, never done raffles before, but when do the stores usually call back?

@babyjs23
Bro... A friend of mine just had screws implanted in her lower lumbar area and she is up and mobile again. I pray that your surgery is as successful as can be. And I'll say this too. I pray that the doctors do a great job and their hands are guided by God.
Dont know if you're religious or not but i just wanted to put that out there for our NT family. Hope You'll be up and mobile and feeling better in no time.

Just got a call back from the local FA with a win. I have a feeling im going to get more calls between now and friday. As always good luck to all

blazed4dayz619 blazed4dayz619 She and I have something in common.

I've got 8 titanium screws, 2 rods, a titanium plate, and a spinal cord stimulator.

I appreciate the prayers. Religious, yes, so I could use all the prayers I can get. :pimp:

Looking forward to a call back or an email so I can rock these bad boys out the store and into my appt come Monday.

Last edited:
Of course the online raffle link for the Footlocker in my area is messed up and leads to an expired link from the Alternate 5's, smh. Champs worked and apparently is also doing a raffle on the 72-10's so ehh why not.
Arden? Been checking since last night. They trippin. Maybe it's FCFS...

Arden? Been checking since last night. They trippin. Maybe it's FCFS...
Yeah Bro, I mean I called yesterday to see what's up and the girl said online raffle. And I contacted Footlocker CS and they said to contact the store. I'll try calling again on my lunch and if anything I'll let ya know.

Back
Top Bottom