Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Yea I don't know why they did that store like that, unless they done backdoored all the rest lol

Routinely I'd beleive this, but nah. I'm one of the backdoor people
roll.gif

FL where i went said call out are wed. 12pm-1pm i guess I struck out

still have champs & shiekh [emoji]127838[/emoji]

Since when footlocker allowed to just post stock info in the window? Thought stores and associates weren't allowed to give out inventory numbers? Oh well, that spot's stock sucks. Dude from few posts back who on the bottom of the backdoor list ( :lol: ), how many FSRs does that store usually get? Maybe the employees who wanted this one all happened to be a 10. Even the dudes who pass on most sadderday morning releases will come out the woodworks for this one

Last edited:
Entered 7 raffles and could have done more. Living in Orange county, theres like 6 malls within a 20 min radius

Actually I just did the math, that store probably got a case and half = 18 pairs. Then subtract the 4 employee purchases and your at roughly 14 pairs total to be sold

Since when footlocker allowed to just post stock info in the window? Thought stores and associates weren't allowed to give out inventory numbers? Oh well, that spot's stock sucks. Dude from few posts back who on the bottom of the backdoor list ( :lol: ), how many FSRs does that store usually get? Maybe the employees who wanted this one all happened to be a 10. Even the dudes who pass on most sadderday morning releases will come out the woodworks for this one
Stores are not suppose to display inventory sizes....with that being said it must be a mid town footlocker

Is there a limit to how many pairs you can order on NDC? Reason I'm asking is because I'm not too sure what size I am for these. I would probably try to pick up two pairs and return the pair I don't need.

Seriously doubt these will sit, Every store I know is getting them but very few pairs. I myself, will be trying for a minimum of 2

From a local area Footlocker

View media item 1905323
where are you at? im in the middle of nowhere. We usually get about 30-40 pairs, but got 150 pairs this time. 

Unless they got tired of people asking how many pairs they're getting. Or just a joke by some passer by :D

Last edited:
View media item 1905513

This is the shoe that started it all for me back in 4th grade in '89. I haven't had a [emoji]128268[/emoji] for any releases since 2001 so I'm lucky I made one just in time for this release and not penny over retail.

To each their own, however, I'm curious why people want to double up?  Unless you have a small collection (like 3 or 4 shoes), it's going to take years before you wear out one pair.  By then it will have re-released, or the second pair you have will be too old to wear and will crumble.  Doesn't it stress you out to know these beautiful shoes will just rot away?  Given the volume re-sale won't be worth anything.  Jordan from Shoezeum was so smart to sell his collection when he started seeing so many re-releases, and the age of his shoes getting on the border of being unwearable.  Anyway, please don't take offense...I'm just interested in people's thoughts.  This is my one and only grail, so I get the passion for it for sure!

Back
Top Bottom