Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I It blend in with the hood tab, I'm it's camouflage :pimp: :lol:

giphy.gif

Glad a majority of us seemed to have flourished.

Mad at all y'all employee discount users/Swoosh account holders. Handing the cashier $235 for some Jordans felt repulsive :smh:

Don't feel bad, I paid retail - the $20 Finishline reward for one of my pairs.

This was a shoe I had no problem paying retail on, the fact my boy just copped for me without asking is awesome.

I'll grab him dinner in the near future for that assist. :smokin

Hypebeasts written all over that. If you know about kics nowadays, you know about online/snkrs/other spots.

Half of them definitely are. I saw some vid on YT from the supreme V release and the majority didn't even know **** about Jordan. The other people have waited long enough and want them in hand today not Monday or Thursday. While I was at the mall earlier I tried to get a 2nd through snkrs and all I saw were air balls. Even though everything is ok now, 3 hrs ago I didn't know that. Didn't want to take any risks with this shoe. Some other release wouldn't bother me. This was a must double up.

Got mine off the raffle at Champs, dude had told me that they got 18 pair, was a total liar... they had 4 pages of winners, lol

Last edited:
I'm sure it's been pointed out already at some point in this thread (maybe even in the 20 pgs between when I copped and when I finished my breakfast), but according to the BLS inflation calculator $220 today is equal to $115 in '89. So, basically the same price for the same shoe 27 yrs later.

I'm sure it's been pointed out already at some point in this thread (maybe even in the 20 pgs between when I copped and when I finished my breakfast), but according to the BLS inflation calculator $220 today is equal to $115 in '89. So, basically the same price for the same shoe 27 yrs later.
stop it

you think its worth it to go there now to cop the OVOs?

or my chances are better for the Cements?

you need to win the raffle like i said for the 10's
if you didnt win your not getting the shoes

if you won go now

i dont know now about the cements but im sure sizes are left
let us know whats going on if you go

Last edited:
you need to win the raffle like i said for the 10's
if you didnt win your not getting the shoes

if you won go now

i dont know now about the cements but im sure sizes are left
let us know whats going on if you go
oh my bad didnt know it was a raffle. I guess I gotta try my luck on SNKRS app then.

the price increase has pretty much killed reselling which is a good thing I guess

these look nice but I am good on $220, might just cop the XXX

I should have paid the 220 plus 70 shipping from eastbay, cant find 13s anywhere else now that will deliver to the UK. might have missed out this time

Called to cancel my champs pair since I copped on snkrs and they said the shoe was unavailable and they were going to cancel anyways. I checked out at like 7:05 so watch out if you copped off champs later than that.

Back
Top Bottom