Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

pretty pissed about how all this went. Was struggling all morning and copped on SNKRS, didn't even get the option to enter my promo code. Called nike asking they would let me apply it and they just started giving me the biggest run around ever, one dude even said "why are you tripping about 40$" and he was a higher up!. How TF is he going to tell me about what to care about my money? They said if I cancel that order I cannot purchase another pear for 24 hours and they won't be on the site anymore by then. Anyone have any advice? They kept telling me they cannot edit SNKRS orders, I just don't understand!!

Strike out in stores but still got em in my size on SNKRS 
smokin.gif

No

People say it works as long as the payment is different and name?

I used two vouchers and a gift card
I dont think name has to do with it since there can be multiple John Smiths ordering

I heard IP was used in the past. Whatever. Not stressing over it.

I'll be mad if they get canceled

Even though one is a 11 which I needed a 10.5

i remember how hyped I and we were waiting for the 2012 retro thinking that was what we had to settle with. sometimes never settle!

damn them 2012s

these 2016s are what the 2012s should have been

gonna compare these to the 99s
Yeah but when you complain about what you feel is wrong with the shoe. The Jordan freaks will come out and tell you you should accept inferior products, because that is just the way it is.

pretty pissed about how all this went. Was struggling all morning and copped on SNKRS, didn't even get the option to enter my promo code. Called nike asking they would let me apply it and they just started giving me the biggest run around ever, one dude even said "why are you tripping about 40$" and he was a higher up!. How TF is he going to tell me about what to care about my money? They said if I cancel that order I cannot purchase another pear for 24 hours and they won't be on the site anymore by then. Anyone have any advice? They kept telling me they cannot edit SNKRS orders, I just don't understand!!
Sounds like you should wait until the dust settles, then contact live chat for an adjustment or take the L.

Last edited:
Im glad these came out at this time cuz if they woulda came out in 2012 like this they woulda been impossible to cop around my way lol

Back
Top Bottom