Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Successful morning, got my pair and the homies theirs. 30% discount on two of them
nthat.gif
FTL/FA employee discount, eh? lol

A lot of people were making snide remarks towards those of us that said these would be readily available after all the websites crashed this morning......well, after the dusted has settled, you can easily cop online right now.....

Just saying.

Yep....it wasn't a supply issue but rather traffic issue for sites.

was able to get my pair on NDC. congrats to everyone who ate and good luck for the rest still trying to get theirs

i gotta clap for the nters that were really passionate about the nikeair on the back. makes it feel like niketalk made it happen. like 26/27 years in the making (besides you know)

View media item 1909740

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to everyone that copped. Some of you on the board have been praising these sneakers for decades and been waiting since 1999 (even 1989 for some of our OG members) for a re release. Im happy for you guys. I dont care if they are a ultra mega hyper GR that Nike Air on the back magnetically attracts any and all necks and break them. It is surreal seeing these out again.

Also was this anyone retirement or out of retirement sneaker? I considered coming out of retirement for these.

Managed to get one from Finishline in person with a $20 reward, they had tons of pairs left.

My buddy then texted me and told me he got me one off Swoosh for $141 shipped. :x

Snkrs is still hitting for me, just got my second pair. Noticed the retro 3 88s came with the Nike air hang tag but not these. Still a nice pick up. Hope everyone cooked.

View media item 1909708
View media item 1909707

View media item 1909711
View media item 1909713

I wish they came with the '99 hangtag but on the metal instead of the plastic. It has a better look on this shoe even though I wouldn't rock them with the tag on. Maybe I would on a black cement pair. The contrast of the '99 tag on black looks good.

For those having trouble checking out it might have to do with your Credit Card.

Every try on SNKRS and finish line put an attempt on your card, after so many the card will become useless cuz the CC company thinks its fraud and denies any charges. If you get a call from a 1-800 number answer it, its probably the CC company 

Use paypal or another card if you got one

Last edited:
So can you buy a pair on snkrs and NDC or are people limited to 1 pair?
Wont let me. My coupon didnt apply on SNKRS. Then I carted on desktop but it wouldnt let me checkout, even as a guest after clearing my cache :rofl:

Last edited:
Managed to get one from Finishline in person with a $20 reward, they had tons of pairs left.

My buddy then texted me and told me he got me one off Swoosh for $141 shipped.
sick.gif
Si, senor. Luckily, my friend lives in PA and she doesn't get charged tax on shoes/clothing. $132 out the door. I'm currently 8 Swoosh boxes high at her place and thankfully her husband is a good sport about all of my purchases sitting in their house 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
just got thru on NDC for my sz 12 after a ton of card errors at FNL.

Can't wait to get these in. I was debating doubling up, but my 2012s are still in good shape. I can't really justify having 3 pairs of the same shoe

I was doing stuff all this morning and my phone died. Was out and didnt have my phone charger, literally walked in the door like 10 minutes ago and just hopped on the ipad. Took 10 seconds, wish it was always like that

This seems to be the move recently. Wait out the initial pandemonium, then pursue. It's like everyone is trying to run in a doorway at the same time as opposed to just waiting to the crowd goes through 1st then walking through effortlessly. But I do overstand ppl want to secure their pairs. I think that adjustment we've been begging for is finally among us as far as supply

Yours doesn't say "air" just Nike lol.

I It blend in with the hood tab, I'm it's camouflage :pimp: :lol:

giphy.gif

Glad a majority of us seemed to have flourished.

Mad at all y'all employee discount users/Swoosh account holders, though. Handing the cashier $235 for some Jordans felt repulsive :smh:

Last edited:
The quality maybe better the last cements, but it no where up to par for a $235 sneaker. Leather seems to be as good as the 2012 Fire red 4's. Really nothing special.

I just compared mine, the cements are a little bit better. Close though. More pucker on the fire red

wait, did they already release the OVO's in store at NTNY?

what time did you got? i was going to make a trip there now to see what it's like

i was there two hours ago

hardly a line

you needed to win the online raffle to get the ovo's

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom