Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Manual add to cart around 9:15am.
Manual check out by 9:20am.
Received email confirmation at 9:30am.
Shipping confirmation received at 3:39pm.
Typically don't get the W on Saturday mornings that I have to be at my kids events.
So today was a good day :nthat:

Doubled up because of the colorway but I must say I was a bit disappointed with the quality . Plastic leather and I thought the alternate 89 had decent quality leather and thought they would use the same .

The difference between the double and triple up . I will get a Masterpiece 12 in two weeks . The quality of the leather on those are butter .

Alternate 89 are tumbled leather tho. Cement 4s have never been tumbled so it's like comparing apples to oranges. Seems like you prefer tumbled leather because Master 12 are just that. Which is perfectly fine btw, just saying though.

I am/was. Why you ask?

I'm asking because if you've already received order confirmation and it says "preparing to ship". What makes you think anything other than the fact that they are literally preparing to ship your item. I must assume you have never ordered online before? My point is that some of y'all need to understand that it's still the weekend and you should practice a little patience. Shoes just released today. They'll ship by Monday.

Probably because he thought it was a dumb question to ask. If it's preparing to ship, do you really think they are going to pull it and decide to cancel your order?

Not that I think they would purposely just cancel my order but stuff happens. Earlier in the thread I was talking about my FNL order that was totally unordered. Never know with online orders if something's a glitch, wondering if anyone had any issues with it. So if anyone thought it was dumb question that was my rationale for asking it.

I'm asking because if you've already received order confirmation and it says "preparing to ship". What makes you think anything other than the fact that they are literally preparing to ship your item. I must assume you have never ordered online before? My point is that some of y'all need to understand that it's still the weekend and you should practice a little patience. Shoes just released today. They'll ship by Monday.

I've ordered online before but nothing with all the madness surrounding this release,I usually get raffles.I get ya tho bruh.

I've ordered online before but nothing with all the madness surrounding this release,I usually get raffles.I get ya tho bruh.
he's right about being patient but  at the same  time  after  today  i wouldn't be surprised if people  do get an email cancelling their order

Alternate 89 are tumbled leather tho. Cement 4s have never been tumbled so it's like comparing apples to oranges. Seems like you prefer tumbled leather because Master 12 are just that. Which is perfectly fine btw, just saying though.

Seems like people do prefer tumbled.. Material isn't bad on these. Obviously not as soft as recent 1s, but not much is. I've always wondered why Oreos get so much praise. JB is known to use different materials even on the same shoes.. But my Oreos are stiff and plastic feeling.

so where are there pairs sitting? i wanna buy another 4 pairs. all those ppl saying that these will sit are quiet now

everyone is in titled to there opinion homie
laugh.gif
I like your footer bio, the game made a great album

Is there a reason the netting isnt completly glued down. On all my other 4s the netting is glued down throughout

I'll admit today was a little wild but yeah you're good bro. Congrats on the pick up :pimp:.

Back
Top Bottom