Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Just reshaped my pair to get close to the 99 cut and they look so much better so I'm doubling up for sure

Here is the right pair
I'm gonna guess you stuffed the toebox and laid a damp towel on it then ironed the crap out of it. Seen some people do this to remove creases.

Last edited:
I'll admit today was a little wild but yeah you're good bro. Congrats on the pick up :pimp:.

It was bruh from shady ppl working at FA early in the am, to FNL online order falling through, glad I was able to cop on SNKRS. Appreciate it fam .#salute

did anyone make a purchase through SNKR with paypal and only get a paypal payment confirmation. SNKR never sent an order confirmation or shipping confirmation.  does this mean it did not go through or still processing. its been a long time already and no confirmation through SNKR...

Slept hard on this release. Slept through the raffles. Didn't bother trying to score online. Went to a car show instead of FCFS releases this morning. Checked out what was left this evening at raffle locations, but struck out. Luckily I was able to score the oop from a fellow NTer. :nthat:

Is there a reason the netting isnt completly glued down. On all my other 4s the netting is glued down throughout

OGs and 99s had netting like this. Wasn't until 04 when they started making it one piece with the tongue/side panels.

Was able to cop my pair easy today..Won 2 extra raffle tickets and sold those for 20 each..Today was a good day..

did anyone make a purchase through SNKR with paypal and only get a paypal payment confirmation. SNKR never sent an order confirmation or shipping confirmation.  does this mean it did not go through or still processing. its been a long time already and no confirmation through SNKR...
I got both. Paypal one first, then about 5 minutes later the Nike one.

Got my confirmation about 30min after

I got both. Paypal one first, then about 5 minutes later the Nike one.

Same.......

Should be Nike confirmation.

Last edited:
Slept hard on this release. Slept through the raffles. Didn't bother trying to score online. Went to a car show instead of FCFS releases this morning. Checked out what was left this evening at raffle locations, but struck out. Luckily I was able to score the oop from a fellow NTer. :nthat:
OGs and 99s had netting like this. Wasn't until 04 when they started making it one piece with the tongue/side panels.

Repped. Appreciate the knowledge.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom