Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

overslept, so tried to get them on FNL online for 10% off. didn't have my size. decided to forgo NDC to check local FNL, and when i got there nothing, then no more on NDC. major fail, but i'll keep my eyes open, should be able to scoop them up somewhere

Full tank of gas and lunch for the week :smokin

ballin.gif
nah my 4th pair is free

Where are you located that they allowed you to buy 4 pairs :wow:

WTF got conf email from footlocker and car was charged earlier today. Logged into account and it shows order cancelled no longer available and my card isn't charged anymore. WTF!!!!

Albert refused to give me his boss' information. But I did find this corporate customer relations number that I'm going to try. I just wanted to know if other Bay Area NTers experienced anything similar. Ironic that out of the few raffles I entered, I had to win THIS one. LOL.

I won a raffle at the Champs in Stone Ridge Mall. Got there and supposedly their internet was down so they were only taking cash. Everybody coming to pick up their pairs or wanting to buy something had to run to the ATM. Of course this mall no longer has Wells Fargo or B of A ATMs just two privately owned ones that charge you transaction fees. What a joke this store was. Everyone there was pretty upset. How do you not accept cards on one of the biggest release weekends of the year?!

Your story on top of my experience proves that Champs is a pretty poorly managed chain. Definitely won't shop there again.

I went 3 for 3 in raffles and I didn't try online. How did this release go today? Did everyone eat? Was it easy? Congrats to all those who copped. 

-This is my favorite shoe (not even Jordan, just shoe period) of ALL TIME!

I went 3 for 3 in raffles and I didn't try online. How did this release go today? Did everyone eat? Was it easy? Congrats to all those who copped. 

Supposedly SNKRS was **** today and people were having problems on NDC. People got through in other sites but I saw some cancellations from FTL.

has anyone checked to see if there is any stamped lettering on the tongue under the shoe lace just like the 2012 version that said TWENTYTWELVE...

Just checked mine and they didn't do it this time around.

after a few wears the toe will stretch to that shape.  ironing the leather will make it weaker and will lose shape after the shoe gets broken in.

Repped when I reup; that was the drawback that I was thinking of. I'll give it a few weeks of wear to see if that indeed does happen (not saying that I don't believe you; I wouldn't be surprised given how unstructured the toebox is.)

If it doesn't, I may use that iron method because that slope is too beautiful to ignore.

Supposedly SNKRS was **** today and people were having problems on NDC. People got through in other sites but I saw some cancellations from FTL.
 Ah man that sucks. Yeah I saw SNKRS was ****** today for the OVO release, that was a nightmare. It's good though that a lot of people go through, that's awesome!

Just checked mine and they didn't do it this time around.
Repped when I reup; that was the drawback that I was thinking of. I'll give it a few weeks of wear to see if that indeed does happen (not saying that I don't believe you; I wouldn't be surprised given how unstructured the toebox is.)

If it doesn't, I may use that iron method because that slope is too beautiful to ignore.
yes.  the slope is nice.  it would suck if the toe box turns out to wavy and loses its shape.  too risky for me to try....

was up big homie,, haven't seen you on the retro 1 thread lately,

all morning was mayhem , around afternoon the storm calmed and just recently passed,,
but there might be a chance of rain tomorrow for some

and this just became my fav shoe also ,, glad I doubled up like a styrofoam cup

Last edited:
Got shipped notification from snkrs at 1:15 am I placed my order at 11:09 am this morning.. I'm happy I'll watch the comparison video first thing in the morning but then again I might wait till the 18th to make my own opinion I'm tired of everyone else view I want them in hand.

was up big homie,, haven't seen you on the retro 1 thread lately,

all morning was mayhem , around afternoon the storm calmed and just recently passed,,
but there might be a chance of rain tomorrow for some
Trueee, wassup man. Yeah I've been crazy busy lately. We have been remodeling our house and my wife is due in 2 weeks (first baby.) so I haven't had much time for NT haha. I'm glad to hear a lot of people copped. I think any Jordan lover should have these in their collection.

I hope the Black Cement IV rumor is true, and you know I CAN'T wait for the Black / Red 1's to come out 
nthat.gif

All I can say is I went 2/10 and didn't have to mess around online. Super stoked that I put in the work on Monday, made today easy.

I think it's as I predicted: lots of people came out of the woodwork and most of the pairs are gone by now. I do think they will dribble out restocks though like the 7210. 2nd favorite after the breds.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom