Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

i have a 15% promo they wouldn't let me use even when i called in said new policy on launch items..... they don't allow u to even enter a code on the snkers app

Loving what you did with the toebox, but why the additional speckles? Make them look more like OG's I presume?

Yep, wanted them to look as OG as possible. I felt like the back tabs had more speckles than the wings and midsole. The 1989 white cement 4s are possibly my favorite shoes in the Jordan line and wanted them to look as close to those as possible.

Dope. To each their own. I love seeing people add custom touches to their shoes.

Personally, I favor the light speckling on the 99's. But those are the IV's I grew up with an am the most familiar seeing. I was actually thinking about how I could remove some of the speckling on the heels of mine, but luckily my pair is pretty light on the speckles compared to most I've seen. These 16's are arguably the most accurate to the OG and you nailed it with the additional speckles.

I picked up playoff 8s, maroon 5s, metallic 5s, playoff 12s, and military 4s there for retail (and maybe under but I don't remember) and it was beautiful.

shoetrends.com, instyleshoes.com, and sneakercenter.com got plenty of visits from me too in addition to niketalk.com circa 2001

Does anyone remember Promo-Shoes.com? Used to get a lot of early releases from them back in '06 Got my military and grape 5's through them. They ended up shutting down for some reason.

Last edited:
Has anyone's cracked yet?...got some gnarly midsole creases but not cracked....yet

I remember my 2012 fire red paint cracked same day. I hear rumors of putting orthopedic insoles inside the 3-4 models so less chance of cracking. Since it absorbs most of the weight.

Never tried but, seems interesting.

Back
Top Bottom