Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

had the SNKRS app working while on my way too work, got thru but forgot my credit card at home, and the app prompted me for the security number on the back of my card :lol: oh well I'll wait for a restock :smh:

Price increase for this quality smh.
Boe, How mad are you 1-10 i'm dead 
roll.gif

$220 for those joints

How are you guys lacing your 4s? Do you do the tied lacing or untied lacing? Anyone have pics on how they do their 4s? 

View media item 1911872
This is how my 2012 pair was laced. Used to put the aglets through the first hole in the wings, but one side cracked because JB used some cheap rubber/plastic. I'll probably end up lacing the 2016's through the wings again.

To me I don't mind wrinkle creases out of the box. Are you guys having deep creasing or just the wrinkle? IMO it means better quality and not plastic BS.

Finally got my shipping confirmation from my SNKRS order. First time using the app since I have an android. Can't wait to rock them!

Love seeing on feet pics of  every ones shoes after release day. Can't wait till my pairs come in. Copped one on the SNKR app after an hr of trying. My cousin was also able to help me double up on the SNKR app as well.

It's clear that remastered thing was just as we thought, a ploy to raise the price.
I never know how bad quality is until I put on a Kobe, that's a quality build right there.

Either way, we all grabbed these with little to know issue, and it's a hot model, so I'm thankful. Sad as it is to say

Last edited:
It's clear that remastered thing was just as we thought, a ploy to raise the price.
I never know how bad quality is until I put on a Kobe, that's a quality build right there.

Either way, we all grabbed these with little to know issue, and it's a hot model, so I'm thankful. Sad as it is to say
I completely agree with you on that.

Last edited:
i like the sticker on the box from shoe palace,, Did shoe palace handout
the kobe legacy mag also? or only champs

Looks like the type of release where everyone that wanted them was able to get them :nthat: Always a plus. I sold my '99 White Cement 4's last year when I heard they were coming back out and I'm almost glad I did now, these are great. I love the leather, the speckles, all the details. To me, this is how the 2012 version should have released, but hey, onto the pictures...
2jbmn36.jpg

2a84uh5.jpg

Last edited:
Shoe palace sells them with that sticker on them. Basically you're paying $10 for the sticker because retail with them is 230 lol.

What?? No. If you look at the price tag, it's 219.99. It's only 230 online for some reason idk. And that's just a sticker that I stuck on there to help find them easier in my collection.

If anybody wants one. Pm me because I still have like 3 more and can get more

Last edited:
What?? No. If you look at the price tag, it's 219.99. It's only 230 online for some reason idk. And that's just a sticker that I stuck on there to help find them easier in my collection.

If anybody wants one. Pm me because I still have like 3 more and can get more
Oh ok I swear I saw someone say that earlier.

Back
Top Bottom