Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Did you try calling them? A few people received a cancelled email and then a shipment one.
Yeah, thats how the news got broken haha, wondered why ship status was open but order said cancelled. Its now been updated and says cancelled across the board. Time to keep my eyes out 

EB cancelled my order too smfh...i have 2012's in excellent condition but it's not the same :frown:

Last edited:

over here in cali everything is good......evvvveerryyytttthhhhiinnggggggg........
mean.gif
Gentrification going on heavy in SF I hear. The internet mogels taking over. 

east bay still shows sizes, still says out of stock when you add to cart, id rather not be teased eastbay

Speaking of teases, I added to cart last night on Footlocker literally 1 minute after someone gave a heads up at 5am and went to the billing page to make sure it used paypal instead of my debit card and I got the old Raccoon/Cotton Candy routine.

Last edited:
Man So Eastbay canceled orders from people who ordered on release day on Saturday, but everybody that ordered over the phone yesterday is getting their pairs shipped. Man how did that happen? Sorry to all this happened to. it doesn't seem right. I honestly didn't think the phone orders yesterday would ship.

Gentrification going on heavy in SF I hear. The internet mogels taking over. 

yes. over here the nerd is the new money and what gets all the money hungry hot girls looking for that good life and where the proffesional football team gets bought by nerds and moved in the heart of nerd central. nerds act like racist people, totally obliviant of other people other than themselves just because they make a six digit salary in their sleep. its real over here.....lol..

Back
Top Bottom