Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

On a serious note, did anyone really miss out on these? 
That means they didn't even try. When NDC opened up the standard desktop link, sizes were being restocked as they go down. I'm not even trying to be an elitist when I say that they didn't want it bad enough...

anigif_enhanced-buzz-13300-1373493679-0.gif

Last edited:

That means they didn't even try. When NDC opened up the standard desktop link, sizes were being restocked as they go down. I'm not even trying to be an elitist when I say that they didn't want it bad enough...
Agreed. I was actually surprised people were able to cop the next day too. Overall, people shouldn't sweat it. Restock is bound to happen.

Might just start ordering all mine online I swear when I go to stores all the workers be lookin like wtf is this CAC doin here wantin them jawdinz...always getting them dirty looks and never get greeted but people walk in behind me of the opposite color get friendly smiles hellos etc...it's tripped out in sc you think it'd be other way around..been goin on for years now even my girl notices it
Pasty old white guy here. I get looks but I've never felt it was racial, I just don't look like a "sneakerhead." When I start talkin' sneakers they perk right up and realize I know what I'm doing. At the end of the day I'm just buyin' stuff. I don't need my *** kissed and I don't have to explain myself to anyone...

Pasty old white guy here. I get looks but I've never felt it was racial, I just don't look like a "sneakerhead." When I start talkin' sneakers they perk right up and realize I know what I'm doing. At the end of the day I'm just buyin' stuff. I don't need my *** kissed and I don't have to explain myself to anyone...
HAHA. You got me laughing on the floor I'm dead. 
roll.gif
  Repped.

laugh.gif

Got my pair in just now. I'm not sure what to say about the leather as far as it being an upgrade or premium but they are what I thought they would be. No pen parks and glad that the toe box isn't all textured.
How is your heel speckle looking? I'm hoping my pair is heavy with speckles.

:lol:

Got my pair in just now. I'm not sure what to say about the leather as far as it being an upgrade or premium but they are what I thought they would be. No pen parks and glad that the toe box isn't all textured.

View media item 1914953

How is your heel speckle looking? I'm hoping my pair is heavy with speckles.

I'm not gonna comment on that. I could care less about heel speckle to be honest.

There were quite a few cancellations of people who 'tried'. Too late to place another order at this point. Might not be an elitist, but you come off real condescending

Still pending on my CC for that Eastbay phone order on Monday night. Haven't got a shipping confirmation yet. Not looking good.

There were quite a few cancellations of people who 'tried'. Too late to place another order at this point. Might not be an elitist, but you come off real condescending
the douchey part of me came out, my bad.
I understand what you meant. But like he said it was the cancellations. So if you had no intention of doubling up.. Once you locked down (allegedly) the one pair you would just assume you were good, but then by the time you see it cancelled it's too late to get a back up pair. If you didn't try to buy two pairs from one site or anything or use a bad cc there's no reason to have expected a cancellation. And maybe my experience was skewed.. But these were not "easy" to get in NYC, although someone did say my mall had left overs at one point, but it all depends on location too. And then that snkrs airball nonsense. Then I called east bay and the lady told me they had negative inventory... Meanwhile they lifted the 1per limit and people ordering multiples lmao.. So I can see how someone would miss out on these even though it was easier than usual to cop

Last edited:
Some of y'all really don't understand how purchases or demand works. Just because YOU had it easy it doesn't mean everyone else does. It really doesn't otherwise people wouldn't still be trying to purchase since Saturday.
I was just curious because my area all did FCFS. Mind you, the younger crowd filled that up and I hit my only raffle I entered. So meh.

Back
Top Bottom