Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I wonder how Nike cancels orders. Sucks to hear some of your orders have been canceled by Nike in the past. I've been ordering most releases from them and never had my order canceled. Of course their servers can be crappy at times.

They always do well with shipping though. 3 days always get upgraded to 2 days from UPS. Coming in today and not tomorrow.
glasses.gif
The only shoe I've ever had cancelled by Nike was the Air Max Day Air Max 1

I've had two separate orders cancelled by NDC this week alone. The first was an order for the Nike Air Trainer 1 SuperBowl:
Thanks for your recent order. Unfortunately, the merchandise shown below isn’t available, so we’ve taken it off of your order. Any other items on your order are still being shipped as planned.

The other was the Jordan OVO t-shirt (L):
Thanks for your recent order. Unfortunately, the merchandise shown below isn’t available, so we’ve taken it off of your order. Any other items on your order are still being shipped as planned.

Sheesh that's crazy

If you look at your location, it says "Shoes are only as valuable as [you're] willing to pay." Apply this to your trade question. If you think it's worth it, it is.
I hear you. It's just a question, not a matter of looking for answers. I love to see what the community is thinking. Which is very diverse and different.

Last edited:
I bought (2) size 9 thinking they fit TTS but they ended up fitting a bit too loose. I'm going to sell them and see if I can find a 8.5 down the line...

PBs were going for over 1k recently. If you have PBs I have some cement 4s id love to trade you.

Last edited:

I hear you. It's just a question, not a matter of looking for answers. I love to see what the community is thinking. Which is very diverse and different.
If it were me, I wouldn't trade the White Cement IV's straight up for the PB Yeezy's. I think the IV's are a better shoe, but the Yeezy's will command more if you were to sell both. White Cement IV's would have to add a decent amount of cash, imho.

Got my SNKRS pair in today. Does anybody elses pair have a bluish tint to the sockliner? Or is that every pair in general?

If it were me, I wouldn't trade the White Cement IV's straight up for the PB Yeezy's. I think the IV's are a better shoe, but the Yeezy's will command more if you were to sell both. White Cement IV's would have to add a decent amount of cash, imho.

lolol wut. you wouldnt trade 300 bucks for 800 bucks?

Is these Cement IV's a equal trade for some Pirate Black Yeezy's? Or is it not worth it?

If you want resell value it's not worth it for the person getting the cements, considering the PBs go for more. IMO I like the way cements look, far more than the Yeezys, I think Yeezys are ugly.

At work right now but I checked my tracking and it says it's been delivered and signed for!! Can't wait to get home

Got my SNKRS pair in today. Does anybody elses pair have a bluish tint to the sockliner? Or is that every pair in general?
The pair I got from Champs had the same bluish tint around the sockliner. It seems to be at least a few pair. Will check once my double up come from EB.

I've had two separate orders cancelled by NDC this week alone. The first was an order for the Nike Air Trainer 1 SuperBowl:

The other was the Jordan OVO t-shirt (L):

Wow, we got the same stuff cancelled...Nike also messed me up on Friday cuz, it didn't accept my PayPal payment on the SNKRS app for the northern lights foams...
View media item 1915209View media item 1915212View media item 1915213

Back
Top Bottom