Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

just got my wc4 and the leather is terrible.  the jumpman material is alot better and is more durable.  the 16' leather comes pre wrinkled to imitate the look of real leather and fails miserably due to the wrinkle not being consistent. some spots will look smooth and other spots too wrinkled.  the texture is alot softer which make the 16' leather weaker than the jumpman leather.  the jumpman leather is hard and stiff and smooth looking which is what leather is supposed to be like brand new. it is only after wearing them is when the leather natural wrinkle look and the stiffness of the material starts to soften.  these are crap.  once again jb thank you for an inferior product. their $$hhhht gets worse and worse every time.  the 99 quality isnt even worth mentioning as the leather of them is sooooo much better. pics to come.......F JB.....

just got my wc4 and the leather is terrible.  the jumpman material is alot better and is more durable.  the 16' leather comes pre wrinkled to imitate the look of real leather and fails miserably due to the wrinkle not being consistent. some spots will look smooth and other spots too wrinkled.  the texture is alot softer which make the 16' leather weaker than the jumpman leather.  the jumpman leather is hard and stiff and smooth looking which is what leather is supposed to be like brand new. it is only after wearing them is when the leather natural wrinkle look and the stiffness of the material starts to soften.  these are crap.  once again jb thank you for an inferior product. their $$hhhht gets worse and worse every time.  the 99 quality isnt even worth mentioning as the leather of them is sooooo much better. pics to come.......F JB.....

You have been putting major work in dogging Nike/Jordan the last week or so. I know you gotta be getting tired.

Not gonna lie, I am hating on some of you. Especially those with two feet buying 4 pairs. I know it's pointless, but I will be reaching out to Eastbay later this week to let them know how I feel and I will be COLORFUL about it.
They probably don't care....but let me know if they do anything for u

View media item 1872555

You tell them BigJ! Some of them think we still live in 80s-2008 time when copping kicks was relatively easier
It was pretty easy. After 2 hours in release day I was able to checkout with some random sizes. Plus phone orders on Eastbay. Probably wasn't easy for those who ordered online Saturday from footlocker and got cancelled tho.

Everything you just wrote, I feel the exact opposite

Got my second pair purchased from SNKRS.. Mad that it got dropped off and saw the box like this.. Guess it was karma for posting that meme about UPS lol.. But the shoes inside weren't wet or anything so that's good.

Both pairs are good in my book. I see what other people mean about the leather after comparing the two, but I'm still happy wittem, gonna look wrinkled after worn anyways. No pen marks or extended glue stains. I would post pics but it's the same as the recent posted pics plus it's raining

View media item 1915790

Last edited:

View media item 1813919

I was walking on a dirt trail with these and now the netting and laces are all jacked up. I already hit it with jason markk and its still dirty what can i do?

My pair is sitting at home but I won't be there until Saturday. I'm anxious to inspect now with all these "flaws" popping up.

But I can honestly say I've never received a flawed pair from an online purchase.

if you ever get the chance to look and touch some don c's up close let me know if this is still funny to you or you know that the leather on these are pure caca....

I was walking on a dirt trail with these and now the netting and laces are all jacked up. I already hit it with jason markk and its still dirty what can i do?
buy another pair....its a wrap for your pair.  its impossible to take dirt out of the cotton netting material....prety much stained them with dirt for good. sorry

The complaints here are quite entertaining, please kids, go on...
laugh.gif

Maybe NOT walking on a dirt trail.....what a dumbass. I mean who takes brand new white shoes and takes them on a DIRT trail???? What did you think was gonna happen? I'm dying over here 

Back
Top Bottom