Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Dude I can't stop laughing. I mean who does that chit. Is he gonna wear an all white tuxedo to a food fight next?
he must be 11 years old or something cuz when i was that age i did the same thing to my nikes and after that i realized how f'd up dirt can stick to shoes.....

if you ever get the chance to look and touch some don c's up close let me know if this is still funny to you or you know that the leather on these are pure caca....

i dont have to touch some damn Don C shoes to know what real leather is, i own sneakers that are hand made with better leather than those damn don c's .

i choose to do with my money what i want and so do you but all your rants are just comical now

I was walking on a dirt trail with these and now the netting and laces are all jacked up. I already hit it with jason markk and its still dirty what can i do?
Remove your  post... your going to get flamed hard  for     this.    and  you  will never get them  clean   the way you want. 

My pairs all came creased up and ugly on the sides and heel

Oh well. Just putting it out there

Y'all got me tempted to do that toe trick tho [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

yea walking in a dirt trail with a white shoe with white mesh is not a good idea

my dude was trying to style on them tumblweeds and squirrels
Yo, I'm going swimming with my computer....Can y'all tell me how to dry it out after?

Last edited:

agreed  while I  don't   like  certain defects   we are all used to it..   if  i got to the point  where i was upset  due to quality id quit buying nike/jordans.  JB quality isn't going to get  any better  so   those complaining  for paint speckles on the air pocket.  or pen marks, or  one  being  taller  than the other...  you might as well give up on buying  any nike product. 
thats why i stopped buying leather jordans... crap..

Everything you just wrote, I feel the exact opposite
put your hands on some just dons and you will know exactly what im talking about.....absolute crap....
is this supposed to be a serious non troll comparison? u expect cement 4s to have just dons leather? pass whatchu smoking. but only half. it must be strong because youre tripping.

Last edited:

is this supposed to be a serious non troll comparison? u expect cement 4s to have just dons leather? pass whatchu smoking. but only half. it must be strong because youre tripping.
everyone on this thread just made it seem that the leather on these were the isshh.......SYKE!!...lol

How long ago?   Sat?
pretty much.  the last leather j's bought were the jumpman wc4,  thinking this time around would be better........
mean.gif

Got my second pair purchased from SNKRS.. Mad that it got dropped off and saw the box like this.. Guess it was karma for posting that meme about UPS lol.. But the shoes inside weren't wet or anything so that's good.

Both pairs are good in my book. I see what other people mean about the leather after comparing the two, but I'm still happy wittem, gonna look wrinkled after worn anyways. No pen marks or extended glue stains. I would post pics but it's the same as the recent posted pics plus it's raining
Im in LA too and just got mine too. Thank God I was home. The box was dry cause ole boy covered my box with his UPS jacket LOL... I was like damn straight, get yourself wet, not my kicks bro LOL (He knows me by name since he delivers a lot of stuff to me on a weekly basis, so he knows if its BRD Direct, it's kicks.)  I tip him $10 each time he brings me a pair of kicks. 

Last edited:

pretty much.  the last leather j's bought were the jumpman wc4,  thinking this time around would be better........
mean.gif
So  you stated  you  quit buying J's  but  you  bought  these 4's    and  it sounds like you have don's   as well.  That  No J's  make you happy.    Yet  you keep buying them..  

everyone on this thread just made it seem that the leather on these were the isshh.......SYKE!!...lol
sure some people expected better leather and were disappointed. and some were satisfied with the leather. but youre the only one who expected these to be don c leather quality tho. thats unrealistic.

Back
Top Bottom