Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

View media item 1920666
Finally put my villa pair on .. Have the Nike pair saved ... Both sneakers are flawless in my eyes ... They fit amazing ... Whoever is thinking of picking these up and is thinking twice ... Trust me cop

Had to come in here once they mentioned rubber bands around the jeans to get that taper fit

That brings me back!
It was the rubber band around the jeans
Or tuck the baggy ecko jeans (if you wore the ecko jeans you had the ecko shirt on to that match) into the high socks
So the jumpman could be seen on the tongue

Use to be a size 20 waist wearing a 32 in jeans

Gosh how we've changed

Sorry to derail the thread

Guns N Roses is the only band I rock with during that big hair tight pant era. Thank god for Pearl Jam, Nirvana, and Red Hot Chilli Peppers. Bout to youtube Flea in Rock n Jock Bball jam.
Now you talkin.'

GNR was the without a doubt the NWA of rock n roll during the 80s and 90s. They were two of my favorites of all time. I once saw Slash rockin' Jordans on the Sunset Strip in the 90s. Chili Peppers are one of the all time greatest as well. But let's not forget about Metallica...

this i$$hh is at the bottom of the totem pole...there is mad money being made...and ive just started to work my way up....you wouldnt believe me if i told you what goes on here and how much money is being made...its crazy...every bussiness owner i know has a million in their bank accounts throwing 20K like its a parking ticket...its a good thing money is just a luxury to me or else it would be a wrap....

Dudes in here tryin to flex. Lol dude said financial advisor for flipping js lmmmmmaaaaaaaoooooo clean ur sneaker room

He does multilevel marketing.. I knew I heard this talk before.. Vema or amway or something.

yall keep getting him started then calling him a troll :lol:

Guilty. I'm done now tho

Sidenote: did that adidas track pant trend die out? I think they would look cool with these but I didn't want to be near 30 looking like every nyc 11th grader

He does multilevel marketing.. I knew I heard this talk before.. Vema or amway or something.

Guilty. I'm done now tho

Sidenote: did that adidas track pant trend die out? I think they would look cool with these but I didn't want to be near 30 looking like every nyc 11th grader
transamerica investments. They are making an investment portfolio $,$$$,$$$.....

old rock bands use to rock Jordans regularly, like everyone mentioned. Slashed loved royal 1's, as well as dude in Megadeth. They would always be beat to help, but they looked excellent that way

How much do DS Toro 4s go for? 
nerd.gif

Guns N Roses is the only band I rock with during that big hair tight pant era. Thank god for Pearl Jam, Nirvana, and Red Hot Chilli Peppers. Bout to youtube Flea in Rock n Jock Bball jam.

I used to like Nirvana, but Kurt Cobain is responsible for the downfall of rock music in the mainstream. The guy blows away everyone with his music then blows himself away. NYC hasn't had modern rock radio for almost a decade now. It's crazy.

I used to like Nirvana, but Kurt Cobain is responsible for the downfall of rock music in the mainstream. The guy blows away everyone with his music then blows himself away. NYC hasn't had modern rock radio for almost a decade now. It's crazy.
Really? Wow, that is crazy. Seems pretty one-dimensional for such a large market if you ask me. Out here in Los Angeles, we have radio stations that cater to pretty much every time of music genre. Rock stations are a plenty. Another reason why, in spite of the high taxes, high fuel prices, and high cost of living, California is by far the best state in the country IN MY OPINION. I got fam in NY and NJ and the east coast is cool in their own way and have enjoyed it every time I've visited but nothing beats what we have out here.

Last edited:
Really? Wow, that is crazy. Seems pretty one-dimensional for such a large market if you ask me. Out here in Los Angeles, we have radio stations that cater to pretty much every time of music genre. Rock stations are a plenty. Another reason why, in spite of the high taxes, high fuel prices, and high cost of living, California is by far the best state in the country IN MY OPINION.

Well we do have a classic rock station but they play the same tired '60s-late 70s stuff. How many times can I listen to Freebird or Born to Run?! But yeah unless you have siriusxm, there's no rock. We have two hip hop stations, hot 97 & 105.1, two Spanish stations 97.9,96.9?, 103.5 ktu (dance based), 100.3 (z100 top 40 poppier) and 92.3 (top 40 but more house & hip hop than Taylor swift). 92.3 was krock (the Howard stern station) & it was turned into pure talk radio before becoming top 40. They pretty much just went off the air and starting playing lady gaga. I was like wtf is this?

Last edited:
Really? Wow, that is crazy. Seems pretty one-dimensional for such a large market if you ask me. Out here in Los Angeles, we have radio stations that cater to pretty much every time of music genre. Rock stations are a plenty. Another reason why, in spite of the high taxes, high fuel prices, and high cost of living, California is by far the best state in the country IN MY OPINION. I got fam in NY and NJ and the east coast is cool in their own way and have enjoyed it every time I've visited but nothing beats what we have out here.

I've never been to the west coast, but always wanted to go out there. I love NY, but I just can't stand winter.

Really? Wow, that is crazy. Seems pretty one-dimensional for such a large market if you ask me. Out here in Los Angeles, we have radio stations that cater to pretty much every time of music genre. Rock stations are a plenty. Another reason why, in spite of the high taxes, high fuel prices, and high cost of living, California is by far the best state in the country IN MY OPINION.
Well we do have a classic rock station but they play the same tired '60s-late 70s stuff. How many times can I listen to Freebird or Born to Run?! But yeah unless you have siriusxm, there's no rock. We have two hip hop stations, hot 97 & 105.1, two Spanish stations 97.9,96.9?, 103.5 ktu (dance based), 100.3 (z100 top 40 poppier) and 92.3 (top 40 but more house & hip hop than Taylor swift). 92.3 was krock (the Howard stern station) & it was turned into pure talk radio before becoming top 40. They pretty much just went off the air and starting playing lady gaga. I was like wtf is this?
Turning Howard Stern into Lady Gaga and Katy Perry was the biggest mistake they could've made lol. But I'm glad to hear y'all still have classic rock, which is arguably the best era in rock history (70s). I would never get tired of Pink Floyd, Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, The Rolling Stones, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Lynyrd Skynyrd, CCR, etc.

We even have stations out here that play solely jazz and blues and special "niche" stations that play three different styles of old school - 1) Funk & R&B, Roger & Zapp, Al Green, Earth Wind & Fire, etc, 2) 80s and 90s slow jams from Rod Stewart to Chicago (Peter Cetera) to Johnny Gill/New Edition/Boyz II Men, and 3) strictly 90s Hip Hop and Rap.

I'm tryin' to convince all you East Coast fam to relocate to the Westside 'cause like they say "the westside is the bestside"
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom