Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I've called eb and fl to try and catch a re-stock,, need more pairs of this [emoji]128293[/emoji]
and for some reason it took over a hour to get through????
what's the reason for them being so busy ? there's no major release this sat

I've called eb and fl to try and catch a re-stock,, need more pairs of this [emoji]128293[/emoji]
and for some reason it took over a hour to get through????
what's the reason for them being so busy ? there's no major release this sat
Pink Jordan 12s.

Word? I didn't really follow those because I had no interest. Had they been Infrared 6 or a more traditional colorway, probably would have been a different story...

Those Maroons were actually my first pair of Jordan sneakers ever

900x900px-LL-fad3b7bd_unnamed_6.jpeg
Dude with the Charcoal 7 heat. 

broke out the WC4s today and caused some blue denim stains.

a little magic eraser and its completely gone.  there is a slight mark left on the laces, but the shoes are mint.  was nervous for a minute...

You guys think they will be a restock b4 or by the time the french blues 12 drop? and iam talking like a ndc restock or footlocker seems like jrdan nowadays always restock so idk if i should just keep being patient or just pay a little extra/.

You guys think they will be a restock b4 or by the time the french blues 12 drop? and iam talking like a ndc restock or footlocker seems like jrdan nowadays always restock so idk if i should just keep being patient or just pay a little extra/.

Bruhhh. I know what you're going through. It's agonizing bc you missed the drop. Sall g tho broham. I can say there will be no restock. These say OG on the label bruh bruh. That with Nike Air. Ooo weeeeeee. Bite the bullet and just pay resale bro. It's all g again bruh. I've been there. Weve all been there.

Not long now then! Yeah the prices are starting to creep up on them in the Japanese Auctions. My guess is people from Canada and US are starting to buy them as well.. Nice choice bro, the E34 is a great looking car!
People from Canada have been buying right hand drive jdm cars. Over here, cars only need to be 15 years old to be imported, so r32, r33, and r34 skylines are old news. In fact, the rhd jdm bubble has already came, and burst here. Those cars just really aren't all that here anymore, people were all over them for awhile when they first started getting imported 10 years ago, now they're nothing special.

... When you realize your cements you've waited almost a month for was shipped to your house back in Maryland and not your Georgia address [emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji]. Might have to wait another week to finally get my pair. FML

... When you realize your cements you've waited almost a month for was shipped to your house back in Maryland and not your Georgia address [emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji]. Might have to wait another week to finally get my pair. FML
right in the feels

16 pairs of kicks???? So let me ask anyone who cops multiples of one pair of kicks.

How many other pair of kicks do y'all own? Any how much sdo y'all rotate kicks???? What do y'all do for a living?

I asked because for me I have so many kicks (im sure not nearly as much as many of you) that one pair of any given shoe is definitely enough for me cause multiple shoes stay in my rotation and my job requires me to be more casual so no kicks more Aldo type shoes, so I only get to really wear mine all day the on a weekend.

Theoretically I only double up on shoes that are my grails. If my money was longer, I'd triple up on those. One to rock, one to stock, and one to flip flop down the road.

With that said, my collection is small compared to most so far, as I've only been collecting a little under three years. Only shoes I've doubled up on so far are these and the cool blue huaraches.

Fortunately, I could wear my kicks to work everyday if I wanted to. However, I need to get my gear up as well. I can't break out a pair of fresh J's if I can't do'em justice with a nice fit.

Lastly, in 2 years and 9 months I've amassed 10 pairs of kicks. So as you can see I try to pick and choose my moments. Would of had 11 but I returned the Hares for poor quality. I know this though, the heat dropping in 2016 is going to cause a deficit in my finances, lol!!! Double Triple will be necessary on the black white IX's and Space Jams. Too, I literally forgot when the Bordeaux's and the 72-10's were coming out. So I would of had those too. I'll be making up this year for those 3 you can bet!

And I'm gone...

Theoretically I only double up on shoes that are my grails. If my money was longer, I'd triple up on those. One to rock, one to stock, and one to flip flop down the road.

With that said, my collection is small compared to most so far, as I've only been collecting a little under three years. Only shoes I've doubled up on so far are these and the cool blue huaraches.

Fortunately, I could wear my kicks to work everyday if I wanted to. However, I need to get my gear up as well. I can't break out a pair of fresh J's if I can't do'em justice with a nice fit.

Lastly, in 2 years and 9 months I've amassed 10 pairs of kicks. So as you can see I try to pick and choose my moments. Would of had 11 but I returned the Hares for poor quality. I know this though, the heat dropping in 2016 is going to cause a deficit in my finances, lol!!! Double Triple will be necessary on the black white IX's and Space Jams. Too, I literally forgot when the Bordeaux's and the 72-10's were coming out. So I would of had those too. I'll be making up this year for those 3 you can bet!

And I'm gone...
I feel ya bruh. I guess that's what a lot of people do specifically to double up on their grails.

Lucky you get to wear your kicks to work. I wish I could wear mine even if only 2 days outta the week.

Yeah 2016 has some heat dropping for sure. I'm doing good as of right now, only copped one pair of J's this year which were the WC4. I'm looking to definitely get the Banned 1s, True Blue 3s and Space Jam 11s those are all must have's for me. 

16 pairs is definitely a lot... didn't see myself getting that many but I had the opportunity to so I did. Being older, and watching how this generation is I feel like I can't get anything without a bot or lining up overnight, which I am way too old to do now. If I have the chance to get a shoe I've always wanted then I have to get as many as I can lol. Especially, these because who knows when we will see these again.

Also, for me when it comes to collecting I've grown to be selective. When I was younger I thought it was cool to have 1-23, to have every color way, to be that "iconic" jordan collector lol. But, as I grew older I knew I would never wear most of these numbers and color ways. So, I chose specific shoes (cement 4s) that I really wanted and wanted to wear.

I know 16 is way too crazy and waste of money to others. But, I think it's a waste when I see people pay ridiculous resale for other shoes. Like, I rather spend a grand on a couple shoes, then spend a grand on one shoe like the fragments. I rather have pairs to beat up than just have one and cringe every time I wear them because how much I paid for them.

I always told myself that I didn't want to be that guy down the road that said, "man I wish I bought more when I had the chance." Luckily, I had the chance lol.

plus, getting yeezys and flipping them helps my jordan addiction lol.

I don't think you need to camp for anything these days. That's the beauty (ironically) of the internet. Yes, there are bots, but you can get around that. You just need to do your homework to get what you want. I'd take bot battles over gun battles any day.

It's understandable that some people have more important obligations to attend to rather than sittin at a computer screen, but you just need to try that much harder.

16 pairs is definitely a lot... didn't see myself getting that many but I had the opportunity to so I did. Being older, and watching how this generation is I feel like I can't get anything without a bot or lining up overnight, which I am way too old to do now. If I have the chance to get a shoe I've always wanted then I have to get as many as I can lol. Especially, these because who knows when we will see these again.

Also, for me when it comes to collecting I've grown to be selective. When I was younger I thought it was cool to have 1-23, to have every color way, to be that "iconic" jordan collector lol. But, as I grew older I knew I would never wear most of these numbers and color ways. So, I chose specific shoes (cement 4s) that I really wanted and wanted to wear.

I know 16 is way too crazy and waste of money to others. But, I think it's a waste when I see people pay ridiculous resale for other shoes. Like, I rather spend a grand on a couple shoes, then spend a grand on one shoe like the fragments. I rather have pairs to beat up than just have one and cringe every time I wear them because how much I paid for them.

I always told myself that I didn't want to be that guy down the road that said, "man I wish I bought more when I had the chance." Luckily, I had the chance lol.

plus, getting yeezys and flipping them helps my jordan addiction lol.
I can understand keeping that many if the midsoles could last forever.  But they will all crumble eventually and there's nothing anyone can do to prevent it.

I believe that I'll be able to wear my one pair fine until the midsoles crumble.  So in 15 years all of these shoes will be unwearable but I've only paid for one whereas you've paid for 16.  That's what doesn't make sense to me, but you have every right to spend your money how you'd like.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom