Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Last edited:
That's not saying much. I just wish they went back to the 2004 CG midsole that was made of foam, not actual bricks.

You right I was thinking of the upper. I wish someone would chop up the midsoles of modern Nike retros to see if there is really forefoot air or even an air bag in AF1s / Jordan 1s.

Last edited:
the wrong grey, lack of speckles, off centered Nike air, paper thin leather, and yellow tag on the wrong shoe is more of a giveaway than then speckles between the k and e
Sorry , thought I could help fellow NTr's not get scammed. I think its about time to get off NT. To many dam cynical a-holes that look for every chance to troll somebody. You cant even offer help without some keyboard tough guy trying to get repped like that means anything in the real world.

the wrong grey, lack of speckles, off centered Nike air, paper thin leather, and yellow tag on the wrong shoe is more of a giveaway than then speckles between the k and e

Sorry , thought I could help fellow NTr's not get scammed. I think its about time to get off NT. To many dam cynical a-holes that look for every chance to troll somebody. You cant even offer help without some keyboard tough guy trying to get repped like that means anything in the real world.

You really sound like you are in your feelings because dudes are clarifying things for you.

Get off NT? Take the two bold font boys with you when you retire

Quick question guys.. What is the significance of purchasing something straight through PayPal and off eBay. When it's listed on eBay, is it to protect the seller? I've noticed sellers saying the product will be cheaper paying straight through PayPal. Just wanted to know the reasoning. Thanks in advance

Quick question guys.. What is the significance of purchasing something straight through PayPal and off eBay. When it's listed on eBay, is it to protect the seller? I've noticed sellers saying the product will be cheaper paying straight through PayPal. Just wanted to know the reasoning. Thanks in advance
It helps the seller and buyer. The seller doesn't have to pay a fee for selling through ebay and the buyer has protection through paypal.

I thought he would never show up in here again... I mean the guy who bought fakes try to school NT.. We own these no need to tell us anything.

re-sell game doesn't bother me much,, can't hate there hustle,,,,
but the replica game is bs,, :smh: jb/nike needs to start suing everyone that has
a company selling fakes,, and that's including dudes on ebay and craigslist
even if there admitting there unauthorized,, it's still illegal,,,

I thought he would never show up in here again... I mean the guy who bought fakes try to school NT.. We own these no need to tell us anything.
Something that I admitted I was wrong on, and I guess you can't read because not everybody in here has them or there wouldn't be people posting Legit Checks and asking if there is going to be a restock moron. Another keyboard warrior. NT a bunch of kids with internet muscles trying to get Reps. Go back to your mommies basement little boy. NT has some good info but you really have to look hard to find it through all bullcrap that is posted now a days, if only it could go back to the way it was 10 years ago when most of these kids were still in diapers

Last edited:
re-sell game doesn't bother me much,, can't hate there hustle,,,,
but the replica game is bs,,
mean.gif
jb/nike needs to start suing everyone that has
a company selling fakes,, and that's including dudes on ebay and craigslist
even if there admitting there unauthorized,, it's still illegal,,,
Fakes are only out there because there is market for it. If JB and others made enough pairs for everyone, the amount of fakes out there will be a lot less. But hey, everyone has their own situations whether if its because they can't afford retail or resell on sneakers and buy fakes as alternatives. The ones that do bother me are the one that buy or have fakes and sell it as authentic. 

I think JB tries, but the resellers snatch a big number the pairs released. Then you have the ppl who push the fakes out that are even worse  because they're pushing fake goods. It's a vicious cycle.

Back
Top Bottom