Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Always knew something about bugging outs pair looked different. This to is news to me,respect. View media item 1808595
Nike used to go all out, especially for Spike Lee; that movie was filmed in the summer of 1988 a year before release, so yeah those are definitely prototypes or promo samples and not the actual 1989 release buggin out is wearing.

The greater number of perforations are due to the mesh not going all the way down.  I like the production release much better than these samples!

Nike used to go all out, especially for Spike Lee; that movie was filmed in the summer of 1988 a year before release, so yeah those are definitely prototypes or promo samples and not the actual 1989 release buggin out is wearing.
much respect on the history,its one of my favorite part of being into shoes, such a classic scene in the movie, his pair always stood out an looked different  to me. but now i know why.good stuff @jaylaw15  

Last edited:
They should make some Spike Lee 4s! Stop all production of those trash soon of mars and and Spike Lee 40 crap. They should pay more homage to Spike Lee with actual Jordan retros that he did the ad campaigns for.

Is this going to be available online? just asking coz that is the only way i can cop this. Thank you.

Hopefully they'll release these in sufficient numbers that we can all get a pair.  At that price point, it indicates a special release, which is likely less inventory than recent GRs....crap.... Hopefully the price will scare off just enough people to make these attainable.  I continue to refuse to pay resell.  Even though these are my grails, I'll do without if I can't cop at retail!

Hopefully they'll release these in sufficient numbers that we can all get a pair.  At that price point, it indicates a special release, which is likely less inventory than recent GRs....crap.... Hopefully the price will scare off just enough people to make these attainable.  I continue to refuse to pay resell.  Even though these are my grails, I'll do without if I can't cop at retail!
Don't worry, limited or not they will still be impossible to get. The whole world will be going after these $220 price tag or not. The $175 price tag on the BS quality ones they've been putting out hasn't pushed anybody away.

​
 ​
Cyber Mondays, Chicago's SBB's, & the UNC 1's got the '94 1's shape and height.
 ​
 ​
Why can't I get the '99 shape, and height for the 2016 WC 4's???

Last edited:
mean.gif

Because it's 2015, flux capacitors aren't here yet. If you're not happy with the shape, speak with your wallet.

All in, going for multiple pairs.

Last edited:
Left for the Fall, and Winter, (my favorite time of the year
smile.gif
) and right for the Spring and Summer.
 ​
Or, you can just rock em WHENEVER u want.... Both are WEARABLE in ALL seasons...

Last edited:
I really hope that pic is just for reference 
mean.gif
 ...the outing of females ruins threads for a while.

Back
Top Bottom