Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

You know I can get down with these, shape's alright to me, but now it's that weird glossy sheen on the leather that slightly bothers me.

These are [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]... Can't wait to have them on foot.

He said theres no difference with the tongue and the netting is TOTALLY different and are as thy should be, not tht block netting thts stuck to the tongue but yet loose and chunkier...Of course the Nike Air is butter but tht netting IS WHTS UP..!! ill rock so much tht leather will have no choice but to soften...lol...I can dig, for sure...These are nice and BTW Did he say when the retro came out in 95-96...?? Hahahaha...Wow, you sneaker heads today...

Last edited:
Yesterday was the first time I had the alternates in hand and if these have a similar leather I´m good

Yesterday was the first time I had the alternates in hand and if these have a similar leather I´m good

Did not care for the Alts, but the leather was somewhat acceptable.
Everything else was boxy, bulky and unappealing. Don't got high hopes for the WC's

Is it just me or does the stitching on his pair look totally wack? I mean, if the seams on release day look all herky jerky like that then I'm totally out.

eh looks fine to me..unless I missed something. Never know what you're gonna get from JB though.

Some people are still in denial in here and trying to sell the 2012 for $300+ in the classified

I wouldnt even pay retail for the 2012 pair

You people have to understand man you let a iv sit for years that paint is gonna crack off like glitter. Thats why doubling up on most retros is a no no. Unless you want cracked and chipped paint making your deadstock shoe look sloppy when you finally want to wear them

They dont dye the midsole no more

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom