Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

JUST got thru on sneakers app. Keep trying guys, even if you have to enter ur payment repeatedly. And if the password dont work keep trying, its the trash servers. Im sure ndc has sizes.

good luck, hope everyone eat, god bless.

Been waiting in the FNL line for over an hour and 10 minutes.

Not sure how you guys are getting through anywhere.
Luck and open up hella browsers. I noticed that even if my one tab from 1 PC using the same browser would get access, the others would not.

Ive gotten to the place order page like 5 times. Its always greyed out.

This is ******ed.
It's because the app is "losing" your shipping info.  I tried entering it manually, but it wanted me to add that address, and I didn't want to overwrite something.  Oh, well...guess I'll spend the $220 on something else today.
tongue.gif

Copped via SNKRS. Holla at me if you need a pair [emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji]

Glad to have gotten these...had the original in '89, sold them about 19 years ago to an exporter from Japan....made 5X what I originally paid for them but wasn't worth it since this was one of my favorite shoes/colors of all time! 

Snkrs app for Android sucks bad! My wifes iPhone and my iPad must have hit to put in info 40 times and then would airball, but finally got thru on the iPhone. I think there are plenty just everyone is trying to cop at the same time.

SNKRS finally came through.  Got the double up but out of my 25+ cops on SNKRS  this was by far the worse and most janky.  Worse than Bred 11 low and 13 CP PE.  Tuuurrble! 

I also got through on SNKRS (finally) on iOS.  I was going to half size down and get an 8.5, but I settled for my normal 9.  Hopefully they fit better than the 2012s.

Keep trying fellas!

After trying for over an hour I finally got through on Nike.

It looks like size 10.5 is out of stock at the following stores:

Footlocker

Foot Action

Eastbay

Finishline

jeez..only needed 2 pairs. sz 10was easy but that sz 9 was tough. all good tho. copped from nike finally and footaction

Back
Top Bottom