Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Just tried SNKRS right now and got them in an 11.5. First IV for me since the CDPs

Last edited:
after an hour finally got thru SNKRS
ohwell.gif
 now its fairly easy to grab a pair after everyone got their fill

i should have been patient. about to cancel this 8.5 on my account since i got it on my gf's account. stoked.

went in the kitchen, grabbed some headless chickens, asked my girl to do some Bruheria or however you spell that sh**, got thru on FNL, even let me use my winners circle rewards 8)..

Just got my confirmation email for SNKRS, which is awesome, but now I'm too excited to go back to sleep. Damn.

So i woke up at 9:55 AM EST and noticed that the twitter link is already up for these on NDC.

Page kept giving me errors

went on finishline, tried to order from there but kept giving me session time out

decided to give up

Now after combing through these pages, I decided to dload SNKRS app for iOS (literally 5 min ago) and was able to see my size and copped it.

Got the "GOT'EM" page.

I am in complete disbelief. This is my first pair of jordan since '95. 

but how do i know I get them for sure??

I got through for a size 11 with the Android SNKRS app. However, it didn't apply my $50 in gift cards, nor was there anyplace to enter a promo code. Nike's on some typical BS.
Thats the main reason I didnt go through the app, I rather $176 Then $235 any day. They on some BS with no coupon codes!!!!!

guys sizes are still there just copped my size from nike on the app even though the desktop says its out keep trying

FInally GOT 'EM!

SNKRS asked for my CVV and password again, but it finally went through!  Got the text alert from Amex, so I know it processed.  WHOOOHOOO!!!

Back
Top Bottom