Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Just in case anyone missed the comparison...

9656e20a_image.jpeg

23044408_image.jpeg

bbbad31a_image.jpeg

c22de7a4_image.jpeg

Nah these will be gone by the end of the weekend.  You have people copping that hated the 2012 (me), beat their 2012 and need a fresh pair, nets yellowed on the 2012s, passed in 2012, Nike Air factor, so on and so forth.

No way these will sit by Monday. Unless I'm rural Alaska and for some reason they have pairs, they'll sit there.

Didn't win any raffles and struck out everywhere online. Thought i'd managed to pin a pair down through facebook but my "friend" wanted $320 for them. :smh: :smh: :smh: Guess i'll just wait to find a pair down the line and put the money towards The Master in a few weeks for now.

Bait is taking phone orders

man i dont know, i havent bough j's since '95 and this is my first time coming back here on NT!

Not to hate but you don't have to be buying Js to find out if shoe palace is legit or not. They advertise everywhere and are pretty much across every state, no?

Last edited:
idk how you can read the previous 100 pages and say these will sit. Anyways I got my pairs.. its was a magical day. I've been getting fckd over since these dropped the last time in 2012 it was like the Red Sox curse. And I'm a 10.5 and bought a 9.5 and they fit perfect.. 10s fit too but not as perfect.. I say they run the same size as Motorsport 6s

Not to hate but you don't have to be buying Js to find out if shoe palace is legit or not. They advertise everywhere and are pretty much across every state, no?
Nah man, SP is more west coast because they originated from the Bay Area. They're expanding but I don't think they hit the east coast yet. Kinda like Jimmy Jazz and Ruvilla out east. 

got to the mall at 9am to grab my 3 locked pairs.  ppl were already waiting for the stores to open to see if there was an unclaimed pairs. got some breakfast and went home. walked the dogs.  downloaded SNKRS app at 11:30 and these were still up. grabbed another sz 11 checking out in 5 minutes with no hassle at all. im happy with 4 pairs

4 pairs? Really?

Nah man, SP is more west coast because they originated from the Bay Area. They're expanding but I don't think they hit the east coast yet. Kinda like Jimmy Jazz and Ruvilla out east. 

For sure. Yeah no Jimmy Jazz out here in the west.

I would think all sneaker heads know they're legit. Even if haven't bought kicks in a while. You see them online, etc....

idk how you can read the previous 100 pages and say these will sit. Anyways I got my pairs.. its was a magical day. I've been getting fckd over since these dropped the last time in 2012 it was like the Red Sox curse. And I'm a 10.5 and bought a 9.5 and they fit perfect.. 10s fit too but not as perfect.. I say they run the same size as Motorsport 6s
because this online community only represents a microcosm of people purchasing this shoe. just because yall are going nuts doesnt mean the entire world is. theres still pairs available. idk how long they will sit but it wasnt an instant sell out.

Very easy cop! After not getting thru on snkrs I jumped on fnl and checked out bout half hour later. $17 tax to cali! Ridiculous! On my way to the mall to get my ladies pair. Congrats to everyone who got their pairs

Back
Top Bottom