Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Got shipped notification from snkrs at 1:15 am I placed my order at 11:09 am this morning.. I'm happy I'll watch the comparison video first thing in the morning but then again I might wait till the 18th to make my own opinion I'm tired of everyone else view I want them in hand.

Cool. It says my order shipped. Just no email or charge.

Hope they didn't charge me but shipped anyways. Haha. Highly unlikely.

Trueee, wassup man. Yeah I've been crazy busy lately. We have been remodeling our house and my wife is due in 2 weeks (first baby.) so I haven't had much time for NT haha. I'm glad to hear a lot of people copped. I think any Jordan lover should have these in their collection.

I hope the Black Cement IV rumor is true, and you know I CAN'T wait for the Black / Red 1's to come out :nthat:

I am ready to add to my collection of bred 4s and I need the mi!itary blue to drop this year. Thats the only OG colorway I'm missing.

Congrats by the way, repped

Last edited:
I remember I first saw this shoe when a og used to rock the 99s around 04,05. He used to pick me up in his new whip and would rock a bunch of old hardwood classic jersey's and these shoes and he would stay breakin me and my friends necks constantly lol

Not a complaint, just a small nitpick. Anyone else notice that the "triangle" area between the K and the E on the back tab has no speckles? They must have masked off that area when applying the speckling.

I only notice it because the speckling is so dense on the rest of the back tab that that particular area just stands out.

Last edited:
The QC on my pair is poor considering the price point.

Imperfections on the leather

Other then that... complements very well with my 88's 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Out with the fam for my cousin bday. Rockin the WC 4s breakin necks......it's gonna be a good night tonight! Stay blessed fellas and congrats to everyone that was able to copp today or whenever.....very very nice pick up.

So when Nike sends an email saying 'We've received your order" "thank you for your order" "We'll email when it ships"

Does that mean it went through or....

When I try to view the order from the link in the email it goes to the page but just never loads.

Should I be worried? The email said they should be here on the 18th.

Nice comparison video :nthat: but the white cements were never durabuck :lol:

The black cements however were durabuck in 89, 99 and 08. The 2012s black cements were nubuck.

Yeah maybe not durabuck but definitely a synthetic grade. I've seen pairs chipping on this colorway as well as the Fire Red 4. Here is an OG I spotted when doing some research. You can see the chipping of the material at the collar and below the Nike Air tab on the right shoe.

View media item 1910715

Last edited:
This release was cake. Woke up 30 minutes late. Checked nt and saw people were having trouble on sites and snkrs. Went on snkrs and put in some work. Air balled quite a bit and then finally scored one.

Couple hours later entered into the raffle and scored. These are the first two shoes copped on snkrs for me. Usually I'm late or don't have much luck due to work.

I am ready to add to my collection of bred 4s and I need the mi!itary blue to drop this year. Thats the only OG colorway I'm missing.

Congrats by the way, repped
Thanks man, yeah I'm looking forward to the Military Blue 4's as well. ( I even used to have the MB 4 x AF1 fusions back in the day lmfao)
very nice btw,,i like your kitchen,,is that yours or your parents??? just curious nothing personal
nerd.gif
Yes it's my kitchen, I'm 31 years old and am expecting my first child in 2 weeks. If it wasn't my kitchen I wouldn't be spending $500 on 2 pairs of shoes lmfao. Thank you btw, we just got done remodeling it, all we have left to do is install  shower door in the master bath and then install the baseboards and we are DONE! (thank Zeus!)
congratulations fam, wish I could rep but ran out lol
Thanks man, no problem!

Last edited:
So glad I was able to get 2 size 10.5. And my buddy doubled up on size 11. Was fairly easy despite the **** storm that was the SNKRS app this morning. All in all a good morning.

I'm sure this has already been posted here, but it's funny to me how people are complaining about the speckle density being over the top. Here's a pair from 1989. Case closed.
Yeah not to mention if you look at the OGs they had a good amount of speckles like the 2016's.

Went to HOH today with the wifey to pick up our raffled pairs. I was at the register inspecting my pair prior to purchasing and right smack on the front laces was a doo doo stain. Unbelievable, right?

Now mind you, this was a HOH that had a million pairs in the back. How do I know this? Because the assistant manager told me they received a gazillion pairs. So i told the associate I wasn't going to buy that pair and I wanted another one from the back. She told me that was the last one. I said let me speak to the manager. Manager walks up and tells me they don't have any more. So I demanded a discount on the flawed pair (of course, I already know that I could easily clean the laces so I wasn't trippin - but as a consumer who's paying $240 for overpriced J's, I sure as hell am not gonna settle not to mention I shouldn't have to wash a pair of laces that I haven't even used!).

Manager says sorry she couldn't give a discount. At this point, I'm slightly perturbed as about 10 people behind me stand in line waiting patiently to check out on their purchase. So I ask the manager again, "Are you telling me you have ZERO pairs in my size while it's barely 1:00pm in the afternoon and I know everyone who had a winning ticket surely hasn't claimed their pairs yet? Are you saying this release is limited and that your HOH location only received a limited size run even when your assistant manager told me just 5 minutes ago that you have a gazillion pairs in the back??? Please don't take me for a fool young lady. I been giving Nike and Jordan brand my hard earned money longer than you've been on this earth."

And yes, I said all this.

Manager then says hold on, walks to the back, and two minutes later comes out with a fresh pair. On top of that, I demanded a 10% discount and got it.

$226 out the door.

Moral of the story - don't let those $35K a year (LOL) think-they're-all-that-because-they-work-at-FTL-and-who's-probably-backdooring-pairs-left-and-right know nothin' shoe store managers mess with yo' game and yo' money.

Out with the fam for my cousin bday. Rockin the WC 4s breakin necks......it's gonna be a good night tonight! Stay blessed fellas and congrats to everyone that was able to copp today or whenever.....very very nice pick up.
 Word.

Back
Top Bottom