Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

^ Can confirm Eastbay has 11.5 in stock, just phone ordered all the way from AUSTRALIA, long distance calling from the office.

Had to do it since these were gone in 5 minutes in Australia.

Surprised these cost $237 USD, thats with free shipping aswell.
Funny thing is Australian Jordan RRP is cheaper than USA now, used to be the other way around for a long time.
These released for $260 AUD which is equal to $185 including tax.

Should be more expensive in Australia, since the Aussie dollar is so bad now.

Anyone else have flaws on their pair? I have this mark it looks like a black pen mark that's close to the edge of the bottom of that black part. Kind of pisses me off lol but it's such a hassle to find another pair etc. oh well.
View media item 1913142

Last edited:
I ordered from Eastbay a couple of hours ago and I got an email 30 secs after my order with all the details: order number, item name, size, price, etc. Does not guarantee anything as I still have to wait for the item has been shipped email but they should have sent you an email.

Haven't read every page, but I take it there were some worries about shipment delays?

I got my shipment confirmation and tracking # early Sunday morning.  Just checked UPS and the package is in transit, scheduled for delivery on 2/17, so I'm good to go.

Got a stretch of really nice weather coming up this week and I can't wait to rock these puppies.
nthat.gif

Did you try a 12.5? I copped a pair less than an hour ago
I was after a 13 as well. Copped a 12.5 as thats all that was left. Rep said mulitple orders had duplicated and those orders were being returned. Said they should have sz 13 again in a couple of days 9nce those orders had been updated back into their system.

Got mine shipped already, due on wed. But got a delayed shipmentment for my Chicago lows so you guys should be good. You know they didn't over sell those. Lol

^ Can confirm Eastbay has 11.5 in stock, just phone ordered all the way from AUSTRALIA, long distance calling from the office.

Had to do it since these were gone in 5 minutes in Australia.

Surprised these cost $237 USD, thats with free shipping aswell.

Funny thing is Australian Jordan RRP is cheaper than USA now, used to be the other way around for a long time.

These released for $260 AUD which is equal to $185 including tax.

Should be more expensive in Australia, since the Aussie dollar is so bad now.

Theyre gonna ship to you in Australia for free? Thats pretty awesome

Add me to the NDC email list

The new ship date will be on or before 2/24/16. If that works for you, just sit tight and we’ll ship the item as soon as it’s available. We will e-mail you when the item ships.

I wonder if they over sold?

Think I could get a 20% off out of them for this?
This is why they stopped allowing them on the SNKRS app, y'all think y'all entitles to anything these days.

Back
Top Bottom