Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

My rotation at work this week:

Mon - WC 4s
Tue - WC 4s
Wed - WC 4s
Thu - WC 4s
Fri - WC 4s

Damn I wish I had a job I could wear J's at.
My work rotation Monday - Friday construction boots
frown.gif
I wish you did too bro. But I know you makin' that $$$$ so ain't no shame in wearin' out those Red Wings and Caterpillars

You mean to tell me you ain't coppin' any of the following in 2016?

1. Space Jams
2. Flu Game 12s
3. Metallic NA 5s
4. Black Cement NA 4s (if they drop)
5. Banned 1s

The temptation is too strong bro

I hear you, but this has come full circle for me.

1999 started a weird fascination for me. These were my first Jordan's I ever bought. I ended up owning most color ways and models at some point.

But I just lost the feeling, I didn't feel like chasing the shoes anymore.

I told myself we would never see NA on Jordan's again but yet here we are. I bought these and frankly, I overpaid. But to say these were a "Grail" is an understatement.

Back to where I started again, like the first time, but the end. Bittersweet.

my 2013 royals has the best leather from my collection,,i also have a small collection

my leather so soft, but i go so hard

You mean to tell me you ain't coppin' any of the following in 2016?

1. Space Jams
2. Flu Game 12s
3. Metallic NA 5s
4. Black Cement NA 4s (if they drop)
5. Banned 1s

The temptation is too strong bro
I hear you, but this has come full circle for me.

1999 started a weird fascination for me. These were my first Jordan's I ever bought. I ended up owning most color ways and models at some point.

But I just lost the feeling, I didn't feel like chasing the shoes anymore.

I told myself we would never see NA on Jordan's again but yet here we are. I bought these and frankly, I overpaid. But to say these were a "Grail" is an understatement.

Back to where I started again, like the first time, but the end. Bittersweet.
I hear ya man. Coppin J's these days has become a chore to say the least. I can totally see why you've run out of gas so to speak. For me personally however, I'll still be rockin' and coppin' Jordans when I'm 80 years old with 8 grandkids

Has anybody who pre-ordered from Fadesskicks had their shoes shipped yet? I've had them pre-ordered since January 30th, with the site saying that the shoes will be shipped before or on February 13th, and it's now the 19th and I haven't even received a shipping notification, despite emailing customer service there and getting a promise that I was getting a shipping notification back on the 17th. I emailed customer service again this afternoon about it, and haven't gotten a response.
Yes, I received mine today; he paid $20 for 2-day shipping to my location.  Only one day after my NDC pair.  I've had great service.  Hope you get urs soon.  Please let us know the outcome for you!

my 2013 royals has the best leather from my collection,,i also have a small collection

my leather so soft, but i go so hard

2013 Royals with good leather?? I got 5 pairs on release and they sucked. Most NA 1s from 2013-14 had terrible leather and just crappy quality overall. Cardboard crap leather. They have gotten better with these "remastered" versions (chicagos, sbb, frags) tho

Last edited:
2013 Royals with good leather?? I got 5 pairs on release and they sucked. Most NA 1s from 2013-14 had terrible leather and just crappy quality overall. Cardboard crap leather. They have gotten better with these "remastered" versions (chicagos, sbb, frags) tho
Hopefully the Banned 1s get good leather, might attempt at doubling up on those 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Hopefully the Banned 1s get good leather, might attempt at doubling up on those :nerd: :nerd:

I forgot who posted but it was a reliable insider saying they werent gonna be banned 1s. I wont believe it till I see actual pics. Either way I had 2 pairs of Banned 1s from the release and hated that soft leather. It felt so fragile. Sold them right away.

I forgot who posted but it was a reliable insider saying they werent gonna be banned 1s. I wont believe it till I see actual pics. Either way I had 2 pairs of Banned 1s from the release and hated that soft leather. It felt so fragile. Sold them right away.
Well if they're gonna be Bred's thats fine by me too. 

There's definitely variants in the leather on pairs. My 2 pairs of size 9's that came in, one from NDC, one from Villa... the NDC pair has a nice soft leather, creases nicely, naturally, reminds me of the Chi 1's or UNC's. The Villa pair though... while not 2013 era synthetic definitely look and feel more synthetic. Aside from that the craftsmanship is also evident. The toe box on the Villa pair reminds me of Air Force 1's... boxy, while the NDC pair is a lot sleeker. Also laces were different lengths between both pairs of the same size... 
sick.gif

There's definitely variants in the leather on pairs. My 2 pairs of size 9's that came in, one from NDC, one from Villa... the NDC pair has a nice soft leather, creases nicely, naturally, reminds me of the Chi 1's or UNC's. The Villa pair though... while not 2013 era synthetic definitely look and feel more synthetic. Aside from that the craftsmanship is also evident. The toe box on the Villa pair reminds me of Air Force 1's... boxy, while the NDC pair is a lot sleeker. Also laces were different lengths between both pairs of the same size... :x

production dates? :nerd:

Last edited:

There's definitely variants in the leather on pairs. My 2 pairs of size 9's that came in, one from NDC, one from Villa... the NDC pair has a nice soft leather, creases nicely, naturally, reminds me of the Chi 1's or UNC's. The Villa pair though... while not 2013 era synthetic definitely look and feel more synthetic. Aside from that the craftsmanship is also evident. The toe box on the Villa pair reminds me of Air Force 1's... boxy, while the NDC pair is a lot sleeker. Also laces were different lengths between both pairs of the same size... 
sick.gif
My gut is telling me Jordan Brand is outsourcing their production to multiple factories in China. Each factory may be using different materials and Nike/JB isn't doing a A+ job of monitoring their quality control practices overseas. There's less centralization going on in my opinion and the easiest way for JB to produce a million pairs of WC 4s, a million pairs of 72-10s, etc is to use multiple production facilities. And in China, they're a dime a dozen.

This can also partly explain the reason why over the last couple of years, fake (aka UA/GM) pairs are getting much closer to looking and feeling like the real thing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom