Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

how are you guys pairs holding up after wearing? any cracked paint? having second thoughts bout selling my second pair and cancelling the auction but i dont want them just sitting and when its time to wear in a year or two the paint cracks

how are you guys pairs holding up after wearing? any cracked paint? having second thoughts bout selling my second pair and cancelling the auction but i dont want them just sitting and when its time to wear in a year or two the paint cracks
dude posted a BEAT pair and they were fine in that aspect

good these are the most comfortable retro og iv ever you guys werent lying

Last edited:
well i sold off my vnds pair of 2012 wc4s and now semi-searching for a pair of 2016 NA.  I see prices are only going for retail or just a few bucks over.  Hopefully i'll get around to copping a pair soon and give my 2 cents on how comfortable they are

Good luck on the search. It shouldn't be too hard to cop a pair for a good price.
IMO, these are really comfortable. You'll be happy.

so I'm an idiot. I ordered two pairs on an eastbay restrock in march, one to wear and one to either trade or resell later. I got them and I thought it was all good but I didn't find out until now that these come with the orange tag....and mine didn't

anyone else get a pair from eastbay without the tag? would not having the tag potentially affect a site like stockx taking them? 

so I'm an idiot. I ordered two pairs on an eastbay restrock in march, one to wear and one to either trade or resell later. I got them and I thought it was all good but I didn't find out until now that these come with the orange tag....and mine didn't

anyone else get a pair from eastbay without the tag? would not having the tag potentially affect a site like stockx taking them? 

Neither pair came with the tag? If you have 1 tag just put it on the unworn pair.

Someone who thinks they know real vs fake will because they will think your pair is fake because you don't have one

It really shouldn't matter. Just something extra that sits in the box for me

Neither pair came with the tag? If you have 1 tag just put it on the unworn pair.
nope neither. makes me wonder why. could they both be returned pairs? it's weird because they don't have any major flaws. and who returns a pair but keeps the tag, that's so lame
Someone who thinks they know real vs fake will because they will think your pair is fake because you don't have one

It really shouldn't matter. Just something extra that sits in the box for me
yeah not a big deal to me at all but I worry it is for most people. honestly I might just try to return to eastbay and get my money back because I don't want to deal with the hassle

nope neither. makes me wonder why. could they both be returned pairs? it's weird because they don't have any major flaws. and who returns a pair but keeps the tag, that's so lame

yeah not a big deal to me at all but I worry it is for most people. honestly I might just try to return to eastbay and get my money back because I don't want to deal with the hassle
What size did you get?

Ended up copping a pair of the 2016s but didn't wear them yet.  Upon inspection, the leather does feel alot better than the 2012 joints I previous had before selling them.  I might rock them to work tomorrow depending on the weather in NYC.  That way I can truly give a proper response as to how they felt against the 2012s and many have mentioned day and night difference.

Ended up copping a pair of the 2016s but didn't wear them yet.  Upon inspection, the leather does feel alot better than the 2012 joints I previous had before selling them.  I might rock them to work tomorrow depending on the weather in NYC.  That way I can truly give a proper response as to how they felt against the 2012s and many have mentioned day and night difference.
It's the best leather so far this year I believe

I wore these for the first time last week and i realize why ppl bought multiple pairs..... These are the best retros ive worn in a while, i need another pair asap... These just spit all over that 2012 nonsense.. These feel like down pillows on my feet
embarassed.gif

I wore these for the first time last week and i realize why ppl bought multiple pairs..... These are the best retros ive worn in a while, i need another pair asap... These just spit all over that 2012 nonsense.. These feel like down pillows on my feet:wow:  

I took a chance and bought multiples, best retro that I've worn in many, many years.

I took a chance and bought multiples, best retro that I've worn in many, many years.

That is really great to hear! I've got 2 on ice. Just opened the box to inspect on RD. Still haven't gotten around to rocking them. I'm always hesitant to break out a fresh white pair of Js on these dirty streets. I keep an old pair of XIX lows in my trunk so that my new kicks don't get worn down from driving. OCD.

Last edited:
Aight thanks Imma try that!...I guess it's the lightning and old *** font I don't know..but I think the shirt is dope lol

Back
Top Bottom