Nike Air Jordan I “Light Smoke Grey” 💨

I paid resell at 275 on Saturday. I don't mind bc I really really wanted them. And after I struck out, and after I saw that no1 in my area had them or weren't selling, I pulled that trigger

I'm glad we was able to get past all that "Broke Boi Unions" "Consolation Dior" nonsense. It was fun and games until Saturday hit and all the jokesters realized these weren't for play :lol:

I'm glad we was able to get past all that "Broke Boi Unions" "Consolation Dior" nonsense. It was fun and games until Saturday hit and all the jokesters realized these weren't for play :lol:
Kind of sad though that if these were a GR and pairs were sitting right now, half the people praising them wouldn't be messing with them.

I liked them a few months back, then I realized it was suede and was meh, now I'm back but not for current resell prices. If it was all leather like a normal 1 I'd drop $300 right now easy

I paid resell at 275 on Saturday. I don't mind bc I really really wanted them. And after I struck out, and after I saw that no1 in my area had them or weren't selling, I pulled that trigger
Might do the same man, idk. Wish I could already see what the suede looks like after wearing 20+ times

Have you guys ever worn dunk sb’s? Many were suede based and look nice with some wear. Definitely won’t look like they do when new.

Yeah I did the same, copped on GOAT.. now just waiting for that whole process.

I really don’t get the union vibe, yeah they close. I feel these are so much cleaner and dope. I’m a sucka for the colors and suede though. Was gonna grab the royal toes but these are fire. The regural Nike tag on the tongue also make these a no brainer. Hopefully the prices drop some more. If not F it I’m going in.

I decided to pass on these due to my history with light suede colorway shoes. Just hard to keep clean. But after seeing my boys pair yesterday, might cop a pair when the price start settling down around $240-250.

has anyone had this problem with nike for any shoes

i ordered 2 pairs of the smoke greys on saturday one pair is coming today and the other is stuck at fedex in memphis
they both went to fedex at the same time

it says it one the way tomorrow but hasn't made any movement since sunday

has anyone had this problem with nike for any shoes

i ordered 2 pairs of the smoke greys on saturday one pair is coming today and the other is stuck at fedex in memphis
they both went to fedex at the same time

it says it one the way tomorrow but hasn't made any movement since sunday

mine haven't even shipped yet how you getting yours today? lol

01911DF9-95F5-4E99-9404-3DAA9F7CB97B.jpeg

DFW FOLKS WHO ATE AT HULEN MALL TODAY!!! which one of yalls card was getting declined left and right at the register

Nike was not playing around with my order! They were delivered today and are definitely worth every "at retail" dollar! LOL On my pair, the leather is really nice and supple (like the UNC to CHIs).

Back
Top Bottom