Nike Air Jordan I “Light Smoke Grey” 💨

Materials are definitely on point.
20200716_123845.jpg

My order on GOAT went backwards from "delivered to GOAT" to "seller confirmed".....

I have a pending label in UPS from GOAT tho. Iono wtf is going on.

My order on GOAT went backwards from "delivered to GOAT" to "seller confirmed".....

I have a pending label in UPS from GOAT tho. Iono wtf is going on.

Ugh. I trust GOAT authentication more than StockX but I really do hate dealing with them. I've had more orders get messed up than actually processed now.

My offer was supposedly accepted and shipped on the 16th, said it was delivered to GOAT on Monday, and then today went back to seller confirmed. I reached out they told me the "find a replacement" option was selected (but didn't say if there was something wrong with the first one) and they found me someone new. I obviously didn't do that. Now to apparently wait even longer, assuming there's no issues with this next one. I got them at a price $20 below what it is today and it's only going to go up on their platform.

Ugh. I trust GOAT authentication more than StockX but I really do hate dealing with them. I've had more orders get messed up than actually processed now.

My offer was supposedly accepted and shipped on the 16th, said it was delivered to GOAT on Monday, and then today went back to seller confirmed. I reached out they told me the "find a replacement" option was selected (but didn't say if there was something wrong with the first one) and they found me someone new. I obviously didn't do that. Now to apparently wait even longer, assuming there's no issues with this next one. I got them at a price $20 below what it is today and it's only going to go up on their platform.
Mostly there looking for a replacement pair. It happened to me twice on the same pair. They didn’t even notify me to let me know. They just went looking for a replacement. Boy was I mad because I could of got them at a way cheaper price. It was the legion 7 lakers. They wanted that commission of course?

Last edited:
Here to chime in on how stupid this release keeps getting. I thought I lost my pair today when I got an email saying delivered by Ebay and of course there was nothing anywhere and I live in a building where they have been leaving packages since Covid got hot in like April.

Dude scanned it as delivered at 1030am.. I got the notification at like 4 and then was obviously heated and after an hour long hold with USPS and knocking on neighbors doors.. the delivery guys suddenly showed up and delivered it at like 530. I was so annoyed I didn't even open the box yet.

I've had something like that happen maybe 1 or twice before but this one pissed me off bad.. maybe because it when it happened before it was from a place I could easily get my funds back if it really went south.

Glad that it’s in your hands!

I’m still waiting on my Grapes from FTA on 7/8 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️....

Something like that kinna happened to me on a Foam that I ordered thru StockX, UPS delivered at the house next to me and thank goodness that the house was still vacant at the time and it was my day off from work....

Anybody catched the restock at your local Footaction on these yesterday? I went but they “didn’t have any” my boy went as well . Found out Employees wanted $$ On top of retail for them

Anybody catched the restock at your local Footaction on these yesterday? I went but they “didn’t have any” my boy went as well . Found out Employees wanted $$ On top of retail for them
I’d hate to be a “Karen” but first thing I would’ve asked for was a manager, if not that then I’m calling corporate

Glad that it’s in your hands!

I’m still waiting on my Grapes from FTA on 7/8 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️....

Something like that kinna happened to me on a Foam that I ordered thru StockX, UPS delivered at the house next to me and thank goodness that the house was still vacant at the time and it was my day off from work....

I think when it happened before it either was a short window or I was at home when they fake delivered it because I remember just monitoring the tracking and eventually they showed up. Frustrating though man. Hope your Grapes come in smooth-the good thing is they use UPS/FedEX which is a bit easier to monitor since they tell you when its out for delivery.

For anyone thinking of using ebay in the future, make sure you tell the seller to add signature conf. because after some reading (when I thought it was stolen) ebay, the seller, and PayPal will not care as long as the package says delivered.

I think when it happened before it either was a short window or I was at home when they fake delivered it because I remember just monitoring the tracking and eventually they showed up. Frustrating though man. Hope your Grapes come in smooth-the good thing is they use UPS/FedEX which is a bit easier to monitor since they tell you when its out for delivery.

For anyone thinking of using ebay in the future, make sure you tell the seller to add signature conf. because after some reading (when I thought it was stolen) ebay, the seller, and PayPal will not care as long as the package says delivered.
This happened to me a few weeks ago with UPS. The guy ended up admitting to the customer service rep at the local facility that he was behind on his residential deliveries, including for my apartment complex, so he just marked everything as having been delivered and would be coming back in a few hours once he finished up his commercial delivery route. End up running into him hours later pushing a stacked dolly into my complex with my Nike box on top.

This happened to me a few weeks ago with UPS. The guy ended up admitting to the customer service rep at the local facility that he was behind on his residential deliveries, including for my apartment complex, so he just marked everything as having been delivered and would be coming back in a few hours once he finished up his commercial delivery route. End up running into him hours later pushing a stacked dolly into my complex with my Nike box on top.

THat's what I have heard is usually the case over the years. But man as a buyer or person on the receiving end.. its kind of a crappy practice because you'd really think it got snatched, especially if you live in a building like me.

They've been restocking over and over in stores here in Dallas. The resellers are scooping them before the public even knows they're out there.

Indeed what’s happening in Dallas, know of one reseller that has scooped over 100 pairs locally 🤦🏾‍♂️ and taking care of the employees is what’s giving him the heads up to scoop pairs.

Back
Top Bottom