Nike Air Jordan I “Light Smoke Grey” 💨

This should normalize when the shipments stop getting delayed and the full stock is gone release day....but we're frankly ****ed till then...who knows if the apps will correct at that point tho.

That fool is on IG and **** posting "tips" acting like he's helping everyone talking useless info and then has scooped over 100 pairs to resell. **** him.

Came in yesterday. Im zooted

Attachments

• JPEG_20200723_182334.jpg
    JPEG_20200723_182334.jpg
    281.8 KB · Views: 260
This should normalize when the shipments stop getting delayed and the full stock is gone release day....but we're frankly ****ed till then...who knows if the apps will correct at that point tho.

That fool is on IG and **** posting "tips" acting like he's helping everyone talking useless info and then has scooped over 100 pairs to resell. **** him.

Yep his YouTube videos are useless information as he scoops all the stock. Folks in the comments are clueless

Wanted these but it's so hard to justify resale price when just a few years ago we would have been able to get these as they sat for under retail. It's a cool shoe but nothing spectacular.

I got storm blues for $130 a week after release. No way I'm going to spend double that on something inferior. I'm out

The days of a Jordan 1 high going for under retail may be long gone.

Wanted these but it's so hard to justify resale price when just a few years ago we would have been able to get these as they sat for under retail. It's a cool shoe but nothing spectacular.

I got storm blues for $130 a week after release. No way I'm going to spend double that on something inferior. I'm out

Logged on.. saw homie running in place.. banged that tab instantly. Not wasting my time :lol:

Back
Top Bottom