Nike Air Jordan I “Light Smoke Grey” 💨

These look great in hand. This is one of my favorite Jordan 1s of the year, but I prefer more neutral shoes over loud. Only concern is how fast that grey suede is going to get dirty.
IMG_1390.jpeg
IMG_1385.jpeg

IMG_1387.jpeg
IMG_1386.jpeg
I wasn't able to cop, but it should be on par with the neutral grey/turbo greens from 2yrs ago as far as cleaning. some water/stain repellant and you'll be fine.

Keep coming here hoping for a link or some news.. Foot sites were so bad yesterday smh. Think I'll have to wait this week and that's going to be a miracle with I's. :smh:

I wasn't able to cop, but it should be on par with the neutral grey/turbo greens from 2yrs ago as far as cleaning. some water/stain repellant and you'll be fine.
I never put stain repellant on my Turbos and regretted it. Won’t make the same mistake with these.

that had to hurt😂😂😂😂😂

Hopefully they have a restock on these. I missed out trying to get my size 12.
I was able to get through and cart on FNL. Went all the way through to the end and as soon as i clicked to submit the order it hit me with the access denied crap.
Needless to say i was heated.
Then the wifey made it worse when she looked at me and said, "what's the matter? Are you mad cuz you didn't get to buy your high heels today"
This woman is always clowning. Lol

got tracking a few hours ago it's a good chance i'm going to dump my 2 pairs coming

the 9.5 i'm definitely selling
the size 9 i'm 50/50 on selling or keeping
i don't care for this colorway all that much

if i sold both unions back in 2018 i can get rid of these

got tracking a few hours ago it's a good chance i'm going to dump my 2 pairs coming

the 9.5 i'm definitely selling
the size 9 i'm 50/50 on selling or keeping
i don't care for this colorway all that much

if i sold both unions back in 2018 i can get rid of these
Ouch on the unions. Wish I would’ve scooped more at the 2018 prices

Help- I've got one that has somehow has a lil extra glue near the outer side just below the toe box area. I dont want to touch it. Anybody got ideas?

I feel like every other release this year had a ton of restocks and these are just silent.. I know its only Monday but I'm annoyed and some of the other joints usually restocked on Monday.

Yeah crickets so far. I think some deliveries were delayed. I gotta call around.

Heard that too and might be why some reservations were getting cancelled right before the release. That's just so unlikely to result in a pair around here if it is true.

Restocks are next to impossible anyway. Gotta have a plug locally to get one in store if their shipment comes in, assuming the store with your plug gets them. It's a mess and for the most part I don't have the time for all that

Really wanted a pair of these but struck out. Not sure if I want to pay resell prices for them. What I love about 1's is you don't have to worry about getting them dirty because you can just wipe the leather off. This suede has me feeling a little iffy in that respect

Back
Top Bottom