Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

I just picked up my pair from Footlocker. Not a person in the store. The kids working the register said they haven't seen any youngsters pick these up and a bunch of older guys were asking about the extras. Heard the same at Champs about this being an older guys release. I tell you what when these kids call me sir at 36 it makes me feel older than 36 lol.

They shouldn’t sell them to kids because they’re not worthy. :rolleyes

MJO23DAN MJO23DAN how did they know it was a screen shot i never let them grab my ph they reach for it and i just look at them crazy, never had an issue
They asked for me to pull it up and I showed them that the app was buggin. I told them I had a screenshot available if that worked and she said she didn't know if she was allowed to take a screenshot but talked to the manager and manager said it was cool.

Just picked mine up. Decent quality on my pair and no complaints from me.

Only one pair for me. I think some stores still had them sitting if I decide to double up but I better act quick since they’ll probably sell out fast
5FAD7A70-846D-4F15-8F03-7467232E9F5A.jpeg

Picked up my pair at FTL two hours ago. Drove home, relaced, and have been wearing around the house. They did these pretty damn right. Happy with the EP height on my pair. These look great on feet. 🔥
I saw the several-pages-long list of reservations at my FTL when the employee pulled it out to check my name off with a highlighter. There were TONS of pairs not picked up at that point around 2pm pacific. I almost went to check at Shoe Palace and FNL for more available pairs, but for once I stopped myself. I really don’t need extra pairs of these. I love this colorway but WCIIIs are REALLY what I want. Obviously we don’t know for sure how the reimagined pair of those will look next year, but I suspect that’s the III I will end up with multiples of. Unless they go overboard with the little vintage touches and really F them up.

Pairs definitely available around the various malls in OC/LA. Doubled up at a champs and shoe palace.

Noticed Longer lines to get into the crocs store...
Probably for these

284eb494-727d-4e21-97e9-843018f5fc25_Hero.png

I’m not even joking. Crocs did a massive restock of these Lightning McQueen crocs the last 2 days all over the country. These were reselling for $300+ at one point

Picking up my pair from FTL and noticed the second pair from FTL already shipped. Should be here Thursday. That's fast! Ended up canceling the insurance pair from SNKRS. These were thankfully very plentiful and they came out great. Bring on the 7s!

Probably for these

284eb494-727d-4e21-97e9-843018f5fc25_Hero.png

I’m not even joking. Crocs did a massive restock of these Lightning McQueen crocs the last 2 days all over the country. These were reselling for $300+ at one point

I believe it. Checks every GEN Z box. Cars is their Pixar GOAT. Them Lightning McQueens was going for $400 plus last year before the first restock. The Kentucky Fried Chicken joints are going for that now. Slides, Foams, and ironic Crocs are their go to kicks to stunt with now a days because of the exclusivity. If you can get them for retail, they $60 bucks. And the resale ends up being 5-6x as soon as they go viral on Tic Toc

Whoever got those and wear them on Monday gonna break more necks at their high school than the kid coming in wearing Fire Red 3s. Times have changed LMAO

I just picked up my pair from Footlocker. Not a person in the store. The kids working the register said they haven't seen any youngsters pick these up and a bunch of older guys were asking about the extras. Heard the same at Champs about this being an older guys release. I tell you what when these kids call me sir at 36 it makes me feel older than 36 lol.
AARP 3s

Picked up my pair at FTL two hours ago. Drove home, relaced, and have been wearing around the house. They did these pretty damn right. Happy with the EP height on my pair. These look great on feet. 🔥
I saw the several-pages-long list of reservations at my FTL when the employee pulled it out to check my name off with a highlighter. There were TONS of pairs not picked up at that point around 2pm pacific. I almost went to check at Shoe Palace and FNL for more available pairs, but for once I stopped myself. I really don’t need extra pairs of these. I love this colorway but WCIIIs are REALLY what I want. Obviously we don’t know for sure how the reimagined pair of those will look next year, but I suspect that’s the III I will end up with multiples of. Unless they go overboard with the little vintage touches and really F them up.
I’ll bet White Cement 3’s don’t turn out as great as these. I’ll probably pick up 1-2 more pairs of these myself.

BUT…this is my shoe of the year. 😍

Good to know I wear a 10.5 and got a 10.5 I didn't get them yet. When you say the 10 fits like a glove is that meaning tight or comfortable ? Thanks for posting

I'm a 10.5 too. the shoes fit tts but with less padding the heel doesn't lock in so there's slipping. I'm going to add heel grips to the inside to help. personally i can't go down a half because they truly feel tts once on foot.

Back
Top Bottom