Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

I’ll bet White Cement 3’s don’t turn out as great as these. I’ll probably pick up 1/2 more pairs of these myself.

BUT…this is my shoe of the year. 😍
Don’t get me wrong, I freaking LOVE this III. Can always circle back if I ever need another pair. If I didn’t just drop my car off yesterday for probably about $2K worth of maintenance, I probably would’ve felt more inclined to drop another $230 for a second pair of these today LOL. But it probably did me a favor by tempering my usual self-indulgence on a release like this when I probably only actually need one pair 🤣

I really hope my ep on my fire reds look as good as these

PXL_20220904_015553708.jpg

I honestly think these are very good to great. Yeah, purple, but they are nice and sleek on foot.

Don’t get me wrong, I freaking LOVE this III. Can always circle back if I ever need another pair. If I didn’t just drop my car off yesterday for probably about $2K worth of maintenance, I probably would’ve felt more inclined to drop another $230 for a second pair of these today LOL. But it probably did me a favor by tempering my usual self-indulgence on a release like this when I probably only actually need one pair 🤣
$2K worth of maintenance…ok, I completely understand. After hearing that, I’m glad you decided to get one pair. 😂

Maaaaaan… don’t say that. That’s my all time favorite shoe anywhere of any brand- they HAVE to be this good. But, Jordan will Jordan…
I hope they will be…but the reimagined 💩 already has me skeptical. I want a White Cement to release like these did. No games from Jordan Brand. I’m glad they left these alone.

About to hit the mall… lol m’y dsg didn’t go through as I initially thought lol smh
Wish me luck
I need to replace these 07s leather quality was good tho

Attachments

• A690BC87-E138-4261-B7F1-A6BE3381C14E.jpeg
    A690BC87-E138-4261-B7F1-A6BE3381C14E.jpeg
    349.6 KB · Views: 340
  • 1057F193-2391-4052-8791-04B1CF3836BA.jpeg
    1057F193-2391-4052-8791-04B1CF3836BA.jpeg
    295.9 KB · Views: 340
Hate to be this guy but anywhere still got these? My son’s birthday party was today so the wife had me bell to bell doin dad stuff and I JUST now got to sit down with my phone to see that the entire country ate good. If y’all see any stragglers in 9.5 holler at me. Thanks

Way to look out!

Ok mr davey didn’t want as he’s heading to stores tomorrow, so anyone wants 11.5 free shipping 230 lmk or it will be returned eventually.
Did the guy on here that was looking for that 11.5 for his dad get a pair??? Certainly he would get them if nothing came through for him...

Back
Top Bottom