Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

Not yet SNKRS froze on me and I didn’t put any effort into DSG, DTLR, or Footlocker because I was working all day 😫. Resale isn’t much in my size thankfully. Can’t wait to see you with yours homie 🤩. What’s your OG ranking for IIIs? Favorite non-og III?
Here’s mine:
1) WC
2) BC
3) FR
4) TB
Non-Og
1) UNC
2) Katrina
3) Cool Grey
4) Laser Orange
BC/WC/FR all the same for me. Same for 4s. The other models I vary on but those 6 shoes are all basically perfect to me and I don't think there is really any separation between any of them.

TBs and Military's aren't close for me.

I think I am done with sneakers until the Cardinal 7/chicago 1/chicago 2 come out.

Got one more pair in coming.

If within a week, I happen to still find a pair in stores I’ll make it 5 pairs. These have been beautifully done! Who knows when will be the next time we see a FR retro done again
CC2AD6CB-6934-49D5-B9DB-45EE4078AD32.jpeg
2D84C1CD-1DCC-46FA-B6DC-D453B6B18931.jpeg
7A8C9C11-BAA9-450D-9A3E-BBA57DA35B21.jpeg

So were these super manufactured or I just got lucky? I missed out online twice. Walked into my local mall at 11:00am (hour after they opened), walked up to the associate at finish line and they had quite a few avail

FNL was a weird one. I feel like people almost forgot to check there. When I went to pick my pair up, they had 3 displays on the wall, and I overheard one of the employees telling another customer that they came to the right place because they had quite a few leftovers.

Went down the hall to Champs to look around and heard at least 3 phone calls and 4 walk-ins asking for pairs. Champs guys were saying all theirs and FTL's were raffled and to try other stores.

You have any of those Cherry 11’s and Black Canvas down there 😂 . Just joking with you. I have military discount, but that employee discount hit way different.
I was able to get a pair of cherry 11s off the streets haha. Young boys trying to dump em quick, especially when they hit the news.
They’ll sit in my closet til end of year. Not about to get hemmed up by 12 walking down the road.

I was wrong about Alabama giving a whopping to Texas but I was right about finding me my pair. F you SNKRS and FLX for denying me access and calling me a loser. Got mine lower price with no taxes while still working almost 12 hours today. Now time to save for the A Ma 4’s later this year.
777B390D-CE8E-4F7E-A1A3-ADCD6312C57A.jpeg

I was wrong about Alabama giving a whopping to Texas but I was right about finding me my pair. F you SNKRS and FLX for denying me access and calling me a loser. Got mine lower price with no taxes while still working almost 12 hours today. Now time to save for the A Ma 4’s later this year.
777B390D-CE8E-4F7E-A1A3-ADCD6312C57A.jpeg
Your order get confirmed? Ordered right when they dropped and boom canceled.

Back
Top Bottom