Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

A quick vid, from Dino's Instagram page.

wink.gif

https://scontent-iad3-1.cdninstagram.com/t50.2886-16/13222317_234397783597130_1099490055_n.mp4

Lookin' VERY official!!!

nthat.gif

I can't lie May would be perfect for me. I'm already skipping the Flu Games so hopefully everybody will fight over those while I slip out the back door with these

​
^^^^ This comment X's infinity @CleanestNdaCity, repped fam!!!
 ​
As long as the 3M material doesn't chip, or crack I'm cool. Nothin' is stoppin' me from feelin' these 100%!!!
 ​
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
 ​
Two pair MUST be acquired, at ALL costs.
 ​

Last edited:
The tongue looks fine with flash but without flash looks like a satin finish?
its not a satin finish Nike switched to a different reflective material or a different company that supplies them because it looks the same as the reflective material on the atlantic penny 2s that released this year

Edit: these pics got me like

2 pairs is the only way to do it with this release 

Last edited:
Originally Posted by seandon23  ​

its not a satin finish Nike switched to a different reflective material or a different company that supplies them because it looks the same as the reflective material on the atlantic penny 2s that released this year​
 ​
Edit: these pics got me like​
 ​
 ​
2 pairs is the only way to do it with this release ​
 ​
 ​
The only f'in' way.
 ​
 ​
Repped @seandon23!!!
 ​
 ​
 ​
Hell to the f'in' yes, @jaylaw15... Even if it's resell. No F's given about my pockets, when it comes to these.
 ​
glasses.gif
 ​
 ​
 ​
Damn, I'm sorry to hear that man... Don't even stress it though @AirSakuragi... I'm pretty sure someone on here will hook you up with a pair.... for a reasonable price G.
 ​
wink.gif
 ​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom